Roadhog needs a BUFF

Honestly as a Roadhog player I feel like if we had to give him a small buff then I would ask for a slightly faster reload or shortening the animation on his heal between when you activate the ability and when the healing actually starts.

1 Like

Roadhog has already gotten the GreyFalcon buff and an unnecessary damage revert. He doesn’t need anything else especially when hook guarantees kills now (unless you’re Ana or have more than 250 HP).

I don’t think you can even recall out of a hook anymore

Outstanding display of research here

Leave Hog alone though he is perfectly fine to go on as he is until OW2

i need this it feels like beating someone with hog takes forever

As a hog main, I can say with confidence that he can one shot literally everyone in the game outside of tanks and d.vas mech. (Since he can one shot baby d.va.) giving him a buff would be to OP. Just like that one buff he got where he DOMINATED for a few weeks.

Nope, would suck.
Making him even reliant on the hook and making the hook almost one shot Zarya again is a terrible idea.
If hook needs to be more consistent, increase the hook’s damage to 35 or 40 to achieve the same effect.

Now Roadhog isn’t useless outside the combo and his combo doesn’t delete tanks.

But in conclusion, don’t buff him anyway cus he is fine.

No, he needs double, maybe triple hp. You can’t even peak a corner and get back before you’re dead. Forget fighting out in the open on the payload, you’ll get blasted from 500 hp to dead even when you’re using your heal, before the heal is over. Even if you pressed it as people start shooting you at 600 hp, you’ll be dead before it’s over.

But then again, most heroes need double hp or even triple their hp currently or the damage needs to go down.

That’s not a problem with the damage, that’s a problem with his spread, which could be tightened abit more since his pellets don’t do much from long range anyway and will make the combo more consistent, skinner characters will tend to survive more at full HP since not all pellets will connect.

He needs a new ability to help his team and a nerf to his hook range, imo

I wouldn’t mind this buff if they shaved 5 metres off his hook range

hook range shouldn’t be touched at all, 20 meters is not as big as people think and shaving anything off of it is a massive gutting to the character’s playable positions

1 Like

I disagree, he’s already such a pain to kill and he can easily kill a 200hp hero

1 Like

I mean to be fair, as Moira you’re never gonna kill him so I don’t know why you’re making that a point

1 Like

Yeah he needs some buffs.
Man is a walking ult battery.

What? I already know Roadhog is a hard counter to her, just in general I’ve been on so many teams who seem to have trouble killing him

also… I play more than jsut Moira lol

I disagree, this is a good thing. I don’t think his combo should always mean death

They essentially tried this last year, and he was a must-pick for months until it was nerfed. He even started creeping into GM at the time.

Can they give us the ability to one 1 shot tanks please. Hook+melee’ing DPS and healers is NOT enough.

I’m tired and sick of all tanks using their escape death abilities to shield themselves after getting hooked. It can takes AGES to kill them because their teammates will come to back them up.

I tend to disagree with this because any kind of focus fire and he explodes in a teamfight, you just need to focus him and he becomes useless

no he needs to one-shot bob too