Roadhog needs a BUFF

What? Making his range and speed slower? Doesn’t sound too qol to me.

1 Like

But the distance is the good part… It makes combos on squishies better without forking up tanks… I’d rather reduce the distance further if - and I do mean if - issues are in need to be addresed.

1 Like

It makes him hook bot, damage is better overall.

My point stands, the damage is not the problem. His ult charge battery character design is.

1 Like

Not for everyone else it isn’t…

I think Hog is fine, 6.6 damage 3m Hook, good old .85 fire rate. I reckon he’s better than most tanks for ladder in fact.

1 Like

That’s the good part, his downside. High risk, high reward playstyle

Mess up feed 900 hp of ult, Flank and get a hook get a massive reward.

no he doesnt, thats how we get back into a giga hog meta. if anything he needs a fire rate buff and stationary while healing to come back

Ok but in my opinion. no. This at least deserves an experimental to see how it goes. Which I think it will go well.

Yes, you’re right but he can one shot most of the squishy in the game very easily after the range buff so nothing needs to be change.

1 Like

Ok but sometimes he doesn’t one shot due to angles, that is really frustrating. And in high paced game like OW super annoying and a big downside if that does occur.

I mean you can’t ask for a constant one shot. Not every squishy he can 100% one shot. You are just asking for another giga hog meta.

1 Like

If the game were in a good decent TTK I’d be up for some experimentation, but right now there’s damage coming out the wazoo, we don’t any more, from anyone, anywhere…

3 Likes

Ok but at least they should try cause I have suggested this a number of times and I think that its a missed opportunity, it makes him better overall, not just with hook.

.4 damage per pellet isn’t going to break the game especially with 1 second per shot.

There is a reason they reverted the 7 damage per pellet.

1 Like

they didn’t try 1 second fire rate.

That is just gonna make his playstyle more clunky which is not what we want.

You don’t know that unless we try it.

Because burst damage is king.

Besides the speed doesn’t even matter with hook combo since you only have to shoot once.

yeah, that’s true. But it’s more downtime between burst fire which is a big deal in fast paced combat.

Make your shots count or lose.