Rise up and earn exclusive Twitch drops for Season 2

The monk skin is kinda bad. I like his default more.

1 Like

Iā€™m also not seeing the drops enabled on Twitch.

2 Likes

Twitch drops not showing up for me either.

Located in Canada

Update

It appears that the issue is on mobile not showing the drops.

If you log in to twitch on a PC or request the desktop version of the website it will show the drops.

It also is counting your watch time towards the drops on mobile even though itā€™s not showing.

3 Likes

Iā€™m also in Canada with no drops enabled. PS5 if it matters.

1 Like

People complain that they arenā€™t getting enough free stuff. Blizzard gives you free stuff, you still complain. Iā€™ve honestly had a good day on OW. Rammatra is fun and strong and Iā€™ve been winning most of my games today.

When I was growing up, free to play games didnā€™t even exist.

2 Likes

They are free. . . .

1 Like

Considering how many people didnā€™t get any of the OWL drops after watching almost the whole thing whatā€™s the actual point?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

So Iā€™m not the only one experiencing this issue, it seems

Drops arenā€™t showing up in the inventory to claim on the mobile twitch app even though Iā€™ve gotten the eligible to claim notification.

Is there on for Opera?

Ive seen if you go to the desktop page instead of mobile and sign in there you can claim them. Im not even seeing the option for the drops to show on monileā€¦

At least the drops were instant this time.

Yes, here you go.

https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/twitch-channel-points-bonus-collector/

3 Likes

Thank you kindly.
ā€¦

1 Like

I logged on to the desktop version and found that it has been tracking my hours, even though it isnā€™t showing the drops even being available on mobile.

as far as i can tell the drops are not tracking on IOSā€¦but you are getting creditā€¦if you have access to a PC check there and youll see your progressā€¦

i got both rewards yesterday even though i couldnt track them

I tried getting the drops but it says there unavailable?

i am flat out struggling to claim the drops on twitch, watched on a browser (pc) cant claim the spray because of an error, either just on twitchā€™s end or the communication between my accounts, everything is linked and got all previous drops, except the donut drop which got claimed but didnt unlock in-game

That legendary skin looks amazing. I canā€™t even begin to imagine the crazy amount of work you guys put into it.

I mean look at the robes. Andā€¦ Thatā€™s it.

1 Like