Rise up and earn exclusive Twitch drops for Season 2

Rise up and earn exclusive Twitch drops for Season 2

Watch your favorite Overwatch 2 streamers to earn free in-game cosmetics for Ramattra!

View Full Article

6 Likes

So I can earn a skin for Ramattra before I could unlock him?

50 Likes

No thanks.

18 Likes

ā€˜Legendary skinā€™ btw :clown_face:

Totally not just the base ramattra model with some robes over the top :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

God this game is turning into a circus

Is this what every new heroes base legendary is going to be? Just the base model with some minor changes. I get these are available for legacy credits so you cant be bothered to put in any actual effort, but jesus christ get some standards

It was the same with junkerqueen where her legendaries look no different to her base skin.

And the same with kiriko where she literally just had a different jacket on. Everything else was the exact same

I think your devs need to relearn what a LEGENDARY is

26 Likes

Honestly, this is disappointing.

7 Likes

Can I earn better patch notes?

21 Likes

Iā€™m genuinely disappointed with these balance patch changes.

Youā€™ve had since July 15th, 2022 to make big Support changes to make progress on improving the ratio of Tanks vs Support players.

And this is the best you could come up with since then?

You all know thereā€™s going to be something like 1/2 more Tank players, and 1/4 less Support players this patch. And that Tank:Support ratio was already really bad.

Itā€™s only a matter of time before Pros/Streamers start realizing the speed/quality of their matchmaking just got a lot worse. And they are going to be very upset about that. You are going to lose a lot of good will and player count over this.

And yes, I know there are holidays coming up, so you donā€™t want to rock the boat. But you guys really need to take notice of the mishandling of Sojourn changes, and get more comfortable with ā€œgood enough for nowā€ placeholder changes.

Especially since, theoretically that ā€œhotfix balance changesā€ system is probably back online. And thereā€™s a minimum of 4.5 months until OWL starts back up on 3/13 or later. So it really doesnā€™t make much sense why you guys are being so slow/cautious about dealing with whatā€™s almost assuredly going to be a crisis.

As the top balance guy for Warcraft 3 and League of Legends would term it:
The Support Role needs ā€œMacro Calibrationā€, and youā€™re here just doing the most minimal fine tuning. And Iā€™m at a total loss for understanding why you think thatā€™s a good business decision.

Oh well, all this will become blindingly apparent soon enough. But itā€™s getting pretty tiresome asking you guys to stop shooting yourself in the foot all the time.

16 Likes

Theyā€™re not forcing you to participate in twitch drops

4 Likes

Which is why Iā€™m able to politely decline.

22 Likes

WOOOO! Pump those streamer numbers! COMPLETELY ORGANIC GROWTH! WOOOO!

14 Likes

Would be cool to earn in-game rewards forā€¦ you knowā€¦ playing the game, instead of artificially inflating your twitch viewership for a couple of weeks.

13 Likes

I recommend using this extension here to auto collect your drops!

On Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/automatic-twitch-drops-mo/kfhgpagdjjoieckminnmigmpeclkdmjm

On Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/channel-point-drop-collector/

2 Likes

Herores should be free.

7 Likes

Which was an unnecessary public announcement

2 Likes

pass

1 Like

No one cares; whereā€™s hooded Genji?

1 Like

Free skin? Donā€™t mind if I do.

Man, some of these comments are so edgy.

5 Likes

No thanks. Iā€™ll leave it uninstalled and continue playing other games.

4 Likes

I canā€™t earn this skin on twitch, I donā€™t know why but drops isnā€™t activated. I think itā€™s happening because Iā€™m in Japan? Please fix it.

4 Likes

I canā€™t take the first award. Europe.