Rip Junkertown?

It’s not in QP or comp. Pretty sure skirmish doesn’t count as an actual match map. Matches on Junkertown are likely still very broken.

Hopefully not and with some luck Havana will get the same treatment.

2 Likes

THere was some game breaking bug…I think it caused the game to crash

It was only out on comp and quickplay, so you would still see it in skirmishes and acrade

This game has already a glaring content issue and devs remove maps for 6 or more months for “bugs” lol…
Have they forgot those maps? Either way i think it’s unacceptable 3 maps removed for little to no reason for MONTHS now

Not sure about Comp, but I know I have played on it several times in the last 4 weeks in QP. No question about that. I remember one match in particular running Torb and saving a team as someone who joined late.

Currently still disabled, I guess my definition of “ages ago” was a bit too much. But still, It’s within 4 weeks.

1 Like

Now that you say that… I played tonight for quite a few hours… not one junkertown.

Seriously no joke.

Does OP have a point? Anyone play junkertown on PS4 today?
Only played 2-2-2 qp, open queue comp, mystery heroes, qp classic.

Refer to the linked post I replied above. It’s still disabled it seems.

I apologize I didn’t read all the comments. Thanks for sharing!!!

Oh no need to apologize, I sometimes miss most of the replies too.

On this note, I might just make a post about this map. It’s really really weird that junkertown as a map requires 3+ weeks to even discover a server breaking issue.

It’s been that long? It said December what exact date though? That is crazy though to have it out that long. I wonder what exactly the bug was.

It’s a crime against humanity not to have that map- it’s a playloadmap. :sob::sob::sob:

Dec. 20, it’s actually exactly 4 weeks on today. So…hmm

Oh lord sweet Jesus.

Ikr…

This is looking suspicious now 2bh.

1 Like

But hey at least we have Paris

1 Like

And horizon… oh joy…

1 Like

I always say if you think HLC is bad, at least its a bit better than Paris… both are supposed to be revamped but its gone on forever now…

Its STILL disabled??

You know what… not what I think about it is a lot of time I didn’t seen this map in qp aswell o.O

I think so, I did not see an announcement saying it was re-enabled or a patch note for it.

W.E.L.P