RIP baptiste đź’€

Personally, I think this is far too much and will destroy him.

41 Likes

Destroy? Unlikely.

I’m gonna miss that fast charging ult tho

23 Likes

I think it’s ok, I was worried they were gonna gut his healing or damage

17 Likes

I feel like he’s gonna be another moira though with only healing and damage, now that his immortality field is so much worse.

Wow i was just about to start using him in comp too. dodge a bullet i guess

3 Likes

The Immortality Field I can at least somewhat understand, but why nerf Amp Matrix of all things?

26 Likes

Yeah the Amp Matrix nerf makes no sense.
Sure “DPS heavy” players can get it up really fast, like Coalescence but its WAY HARDER to get value from. Dont think its a “fine tuning” change.
Not at all.

14 Likes

Why the devs should never ever listen to the flaking forum ever again.

Or they nerf finaly DF and Hanzo.

Indeed, I understand immortality field but this is way too heavy. Can’t say Anything since I won’t be able to test it until next week (probably nobody opens PTR at that point) but I feel like he’s dead

He still does plenty of damage and healing and his ult will still build fast.

3 Likes

Not anymore, 20% is a huge nerf.

I will have to test them out, but they sound okay to be frank, though I think the IF should last 6 seconds, 5 is almost not long enough…

1 Like

Those are exactly the numbers I suspected. It’s probably still a little too low on the cooldown for Immortality Field.

1 Like

I actually think this is basically perfect. Any other IF change would have been messed up. I rarely use IF to its full duration and iirc its cooldown starts on deployment… I still don’t think IF needed the cooldown increase but besides that I’m GOOD!!!

7 Likes

I have been playing Baptiste a lot lately. From my perspective these changes are not bad. It will force me to play a little smarter.

Five full seconds of immortality in a pretty large area as frequent as ever 25 seconds can still be game changing.

Honestly, I thought how quickly the ult charged was ridiculously fast. I used it as almost a disposable ult because I knew I would have it back pretty quickly.

These changes will not change much for me. They will challenge me to play a little smarter with my cool downs and ult usage.

5 Likes

It’s not huge when you normally build your ult every 30 seconds.

As someone who plays Bap I think this is fine. IF is very strong and it needs to be nerfed, and the ultimate nerf is also very much warranted, it builds super fast currently.

2 Likes

1: Good.
2: Questionable.
3.: Not really needed.

1 Like

Uh huh… okay…

Amp Matrix can charge faster than Coalescence and is extremely powerful
it needed toning down

5 Likes