Rhein ? shielding?

is it me or rheinhardt poping out his shield takes longer than usual i have 140 hours on him and i really can sense that it slown down a lot more did i miss something ?

Yes, there’s multiple posts about it on the forums and Reddit as well. Although it is older news. This happened back in mid-July. I made a post about it, as well as many others. People were recognizing his animations were SLIGHTLY slower, and that things like the shield+jump method no longer work.

Adapt and overcome. They definitely will not fix any of the slow reaction times Reinhardt has now. They’re very small, but they are recognizable after several games (when it happened).

2 Likes

trust me it took me 1 game to recognize it, it is extremely slow now! you will notice it ? and also his shatter if u shatter behihnd a zarya bubble or after a zarya bubble by split second or rheinhardt shield drop ur shatter wont count and even if u shatter through the shield it doesnt count… he is either buggy as hell or it is what they intended i am not sure but i have not seen them in the patch notes! even his animation prespective look weird now when u shield