Reworks tomorrow

What time are they?
There’s 3 matches.
The tweet just says pre-show and half time. Half time of which game?
Please tell me! I don’t want to miss it!

4 Likes

inb4 they all flock to the heroes they like whom the only ones that’d probs have reworks would be select flankers and none of the more wildcard/uncertain reworked heroes like brig, moira, etc. and thus showing us nothing of value.

6 Likes

There is one match. It’s the grand finals. Starts at 9pm EST apparently. Tho the stream starts earlier, the game should start around then. The other 2 games would just be encore from Friday night games.

1 Like

Thank you! <thank you 20char>

1 Like

half time of the grand finals I do believe

Tell me how it goes since I am not watching OWL, I wish they would announce the exact time so I can jump in for the presentation and skip the OWL game.

5 Likes

Same, once you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.

2 Likes

I dont plan on watching the league lol.
It’s in the pre-show and half time.
So if you want the exact time tune in just before, Im not sure when half time is though

1 Like

Yeah the halftime show I would have to guess or wait for someone to announce when the halftime 5v5 games starts.

1 Like

What I have read in an interview is that there are more Push matches planned for tomorrow’s Grand Finals.

The stream starts at 4:45 in California. Adjust for your time zone.

1 Like

It’s probably dependent on the matches themselves since they can become lengthy when they’re close.

Rough schedule of events tomorrow

4:45 PM PDT/7:45 PM EDT - Start of broadcast, preshow, interview with Overwatch Development Team, Revelation of the Sombra and Bastion reworks
6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT - Start of Grand Finals Match
6:45 PM PDT/9:45 PM EDT - Halftime, OW2 Exhibition Match (likely only 1 map played)
7:15 PM PDT/10:15 PM EDT - Grand Finals Match Resumes until one team wins 4 maps

4 Likes

Can I play my ps4 account to Nintendo switch with all the skins?

I don’t understand the question. If you can play on a different platform, you can’t access the content from another platform as cross-progression is not available for Overwatch.

Can’t wait for Sombra to be ruined! :face_vomiting: So excited!

2 Likes

Many things will be changed for OW2, she’s just one of them.

Gosh
It’s in the middle of the night for us europeans, what a shame.

1 Like

There will be an encore broadcast at 3:00 PM UTC (8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern).

I would also anticipate there will be seperated videos posted of the Overwatch 2 content on either the Overwatch League or PlayOverwatch YouTube Channels shortly thereafter.

1 Like

Yeah haha. I will get earlier to bed today to be there for the stream haha. Sometimes I really hate time zones haha :joy: