Edit: Nevermind.... I guess it's just too much a joke to everyone

… Time Pass…

With all due respect, if you’re not going to actually put anything in the post, don’t make it. I’m pretty sure it counts as spam.

7 Likes

No one responded to 🧞‍♀ 344 Days Since The Start of this post about Sym (4/10/18)(3/20/19) - #342 by Doomfish-21368 so

Then just remake the post, or even just do a copy+paste job. Creating spam posts doesn’t get anyone anywhere and just weakens your position.

Also stop bumping old posts with “timepass” that IS spam.

So what you’re saying is you’re intentionally spamming the forums?

I don’t care what they do with Symmetra as long as auto-lock stays dead and infinite shield generator stays dead

Even if he copy+pasted it would still be spam.

You’re asking these developers? All they do is just bring cosmetics to blow your currency on than keep the game alive. There’s a reason not many stream this game anymore. You’re wasting your time here with suggestions because they had 2017 to make this game lively and look how 2018 turned out? A complete joke.

1 Like

If I have to be banned for the greater good of an hero, so a dev can get off their backside.

SO BE IT.

But few people would notice, compared to the other options. This forum can’t agree on what the meta was last month, I doubt they’d notice a slightly edited post.

Be realistic. No dev is going to see “timepass” and think “THEY’RE RIGHT!”

NO.MORE.REWORKS

Best thing they can do for now, is to buff new sym like crazy, or just revert

I dont care people that cry about autolock is unfair anymore,

For how often do you see a symmetra in the enemy team, the autolock isnt that bad

Shield gen needs to come back as well, its needed to stop the brust damage creep

This isn’t the greater good. You’re on the wrong side

It’s actual part of a joke they made.

“Sigh… Timepass” is a voiceline.

Been using it all year.

Sounds like people weren’t interested in your thread. I imagine they would be if they agreed with you.

I’m so happy you’re not a dev :smiley:

30.5k views begs to differ. (6th most viewed topic)

Yes… But it’s still not a compelling argument or even promoting discussion, which is my point.

Hell, all you need to do is put “so, what do you guys want for sym” and the post is infinitely more useful than just "timepass’

“No one responded.”

Thread has 350 replies.

No one responded after I made my point again today.

Meaning I can’t repost anymore.

If i was a dev…i belive the game would be a a better state.

Not out of me beeing good at balancing or anything,

But because i would hear the community

May seem contradictory to what i just said above, but when a hero like sym only has a very small but.dedicated group of players due to how it works, no one else has good enough feedback due to lack of exposure

If you have to push to keep your topic afloat, then it’s probably not a topic that people care about.