Revert Brigitte's and Doomfist's changes

But that takes brain cells ordealbyfire…

Yeah, and no one wants to use them. Oy.

“Maybe people should learn how to use them when they’re in the gutter.” says the Mercy main who’s done nothing but complain for 2 years. (In general, not speaking to you.)

1 Like

Queue the fights.

1 Like

Uppercut’s nerf makes sense to me (I was even an advocate for a nerf like it) and Meteor Strike’s is completely understandable. It’s just that those Slam nerfs are a bit much to add on top of all of it. Specifically cutting the distance.

Though, the best nerf they could give Doomfist is a buff to Reaper and Bastion. Roadhog finally got one and it’s easier to body Doomfists with him.

Why do so many assume I’m a Brigitte or Doomfist main? I’m an Overwatch main. I appreciate what Blizzard was trying to do with this game and am bummed they’re listening to people who are bad at video games.

The same people complaining about skill-less heroes are complaining about high skill heroes (Tracer, Genji). It’s insane, and I can’t believe Jeff and the team are caving.

2 Likes

gonna leave this here…

Add me on battlenet

Well get some buddies together and play customs.

You can pick doomfist.

I wont.

Ill show you how ive adapted- and you can show me how helpless i am when you remove my air controls.

Genuine offer.

I know many in these threads will be glad to join us and fill out a match.

3 Likes

Now adapt to not playing a brain dead hero.

1 Like

Just revert the most recent ones which completely ruin them

I was one of those players who was against a Brigitte nerf, even when I don’t play her.

But I changed my mind. After a long break and playing a few matches against Brigitte I came to the conclusion that this character is the worst thing that happened to the game and I hope the nerf will change that. Idk what idiot thought a character like that would work.

And Doomfist is not much better tbh.

1 Like

Overwatch forum in a nutshell.

Demands Blizzard to nerf heroes.

After the patch goes live, they talk about how they’re useless and demands Blizzard to re-buff them.

1 Like

Theres a difference between a nerf and a burial

5 Likes

I support the shield not being able to go through barriers, that was literally all that was needed, period. The nerf to her shield damage is too much and is catering to the haters. Now we go back to the same problems we had before, and the forums continue to complain about things that were already fixed. Blizzard is making the same mistakes and not learning at all.

2 Likes

So brain dead you can’t use them effectively? What does that say about you?

I use Brigitte very effectively for my rank.

The changes are fine, brig is now a support and doomfist cant 1v6. The game is a better place.

2 Likes

You mean Brig and Doom have been deleted and the game is back to what it was seasons ago - when everybody was STILL complaining.

For me I think they are going overboard and riding the hype from the pros and majority of the community, while I do think each needed nerfs pretty bad, I think they are going too far.

“but we need more supports!” forums is very contradicting sometimes

1 Like

I was alluding to Doomfist, mostly. I see so many people complain about how “easy” he is, yet I go to their profile and they have virtually zero playtime on him.

1 Like