Returned to the game, but received a rating ban for 7.5 hour

Hello. At first there was a problem with the rating in terms of rank, because there was platinum 4, after 5 wins, the animation of the change to platinum 3 went (and a badge appeared), but in the profile and when searching shows gold 3. It made me a little angry, I didn’t go into the game for 6 days, but today I decided to come back. I played several games and was thrown out in one (the Internet went off), but after 1 round I returned to the game, but received a rating ban for 7.5 hours, although I hadn’t left the match today (and I don’t remember doing that before). Please help me to sort out the problem

1 Like

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment regarding players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

ty. i will try to record my bugged rank adjustment. I had platinum 1 and now I’m on silver xD

1 Like

That’s unfortunate that this bug has caused such a massive rank loss. But thank you in advance for the video of the bug, I appreciate it.

hi. since that moment, this error has not been repeated after I played 1 game on each of the roles (I usually play only on healer). I hope this can help a little bit

1 Like