Return my reputation level please

This afternoon, after a series of unexpected errors on the Hollywood map in the quick play mode, my reputation was lowered from 4 to 3 without a reason.

2 Likes

For your info :

I was also too fast :stuck_out_tongue:

And an other one XD

It is very doubtful Blizzard is going to give your endorsement level back considering they don’t do it with SR either. It isn’t even a big of a deal. What does a higher endorsement level even give you? It plays no role in matchmaking as SR does. The only thing worthwhile with a higher level is the occasional extra loot boxes. It is also rather easy to get an endorsement level back unless it is level 5.

The same happened to me on Hollywood map i thought it was a server error. I lost endorsment level from 4 to 3.

If the server itself shuts down’t nothing would be affected (SR/Endorsement) It’s just good timing. {I Hope :frowning: }

Hello, i was in that game too. I’ve lost around 400 points due to this bug on Hollywood, dropped from almost lvl5 to 3…

After a series of games today, a sudden drop in reputation from 4 to 3. There were no mistakes and departures, insults in voice chat or chat - I did not lead, played as a team, was polite to everyone. This situation is extremely offensive.

This topic is about the bug on Hollywood map. I encountered it yesterday the game started again like 4-5 times and I and an opponent lost 1 endorsment level because of that making me think it counted as a leave

1 Like

It does counts as leave, but not as heavy when you leave in the middle of some game.