Retribution skins won't be 1000 will they?

Bought 2 for 3k…would hate to know that I could’ve just waited 2 weeks and gotten them for 1000

1 Like

Why not, why wouldn’t you be equally frustrated about it happening next year for 1k? Doesn’t matter either way you spent 3k when you coulda waited and spent 1k

1 Like

Nah thank god all the skins from summer games 2017 till now will be 3k unless it is for 2 years ago.

Oh I get that,…the difference being you have to wait a year to get again so people will spend if they want them and don’t want to wait that long…

Retribution JUST happened though…would never have spent if in knew I basically had another month to get them though

1 Like

They will be 3k. Anything from Summer Games 2017 and later will be 3k anything earlier will be discounted 1k. (The prices I used are for legendaries of course)

3 Likes

yeah that was the best news i heard since they said they gonna nerf brigitte.

Ah…sweet…

I just meant retribution but I can live with that

The issue is with that concept is that we had NO idea the Anniversary event was going to be a throwback to previous event/skins until after Retribution happened. I would not have dropped 3k on a skin if I knew it was going to be back in 4 weeks.

People are only a little annoyed because they just bought it, had no idea the Anniversary was going to offer previous skins again (it wasn’t like this last year), and the Retribution event just ended. Usually you have to wait a year for access to stuff again.

The throwback stuff is totally awesome and I’m excited, but it’s the principle of dropping 3k or more on legendary skins that we thought were only available during that exclusive event, but are now available right away for 1k a few weeks later that is annoying some people.

EDIT: Lumin just posted proof that the skins are still going to be 3k, so no one will be annoyed now, lol.