Retribution Skin Costs in Aniversary Event 2018

Anything released since the first anniversary is 3000. Everything else is 1000

14 Likes

Maybe there’ll be no credit purchase price for the non-anniversary event items since it’s not within the event period, while the prior year’s anniversary event items (and this year’s) will be available for purchase with tokens?

maybe the other event items will be a special lootbox only treat on top of the anniversary stuff?

Perfect
This way everyone have a 2nd Chance to buy the skin they missed this year without having people complaining about " I bought my skin 3000 why people buy it 1000 now ?"

BUT I’m almost sure people will complain that they are too expensive and that you need to grind if you want to buy a skin

1 Like

Honestly I’d be happy if they made it that skins from this year are 3,000 and last years was 1,000. It seems fair to me as we already are getting a guaranteed Legendary with the 1 Legendary Loot Box we get when the event starts.

2 Likes

no they said it on twitter

This is from another thread:

5 Likes

I just know I need to do my best to grind and get as many Mercy skins as possible.

2 Likes

I don’t have many Credits.

I don’t have extra money for lootboxes.

WHAT AM I GUNNA DO?!?1/!?

1 Like

I have 3.8K saved. I’m wanting to get 7 skins

I’m lucky enough to be getting some birthday money in time for the event, but if it hadn’t worked out this way, I honestly would’ve sold some of my collectibles online for this. I’ve been meaning to do that anyway, and I might still end up doing it now if my birthday money doesn’t get me some good loot :laughing:

1 Like

I have a job, so I’m getting 30 loot boxes but the 50 is tempting since you get a legendary loot box

Around 19k to spare. I’d like another shot at 2 skins I’ve missed from various events that I decided I can do without. Like, Pajama Mei. Hopefully I can get most of what I want from the new stuff. Like, Pirate Junkrat will be a must.

I’m getting Beachrat being an Aussie it’s really relatable tbh :joy::joy::joy:

My question is, why is it new skins are always 3000? Why not have it at 1000 like every other legendary? Its not like everyone is able to grind seriously for that much credit. Just sayin, it might be offputting for those who are only a few months into the game.

I believe it’s a business tactic. People who don’t have the credits will pay for Loot boxes to get them if they can afford it

Because it’s new. If it’s the same price as legendaries that you can get whenever you want, then whats the point? It has to be more.

It’s like saying, well, why is this car 30k when my old car is only 20k?

They are both cars after all.

I might very well have to scrape up some money from somewhere… .-.

If this event works like i Think It’ll work, This is gunna be HUGE.

That, and i’m considering Upgrading to the Legendary Edition, If it’s worth it… That is.

Incentive to play the event and get boxes (or buy them) so you won’t have to pony up the 3k.

1. With new event skins, you can only get them during the event, not whenever you want.

2. Saying the new skins should be more because they are new does not tell me why new skins should be 3000 in the first place. By that logic, the earliest event skins should be down to 100 credits by this point.

3. I dont think comparing skins to cars is a fair comparison, as physical objects like cars can, and will, detiorate, while digital assets, like these skins, will remain the same. Its not like your buying used skins.

4. Your cars only have a 50% price raise between them, while the skins in question have a 300% price raise, if we go by credits.

1 Like

So I can get exactly one skin with my 3000 credits.

RNG come through on those lootboxes!

1 Like