Retribution Skin Costs in Aniversary Event 2018

Incentive to play the event and get boxes (or buy them) so you won’t have to pony up the 3k.

1. With new event skins, you can only get them during the event, not whenever you want.

2. Saying the new skins should be more because they are new does not tell me why new skins should be 3000 in the first place. By that logic, the earliest event skins should be down to 100 credits by this point.

3. I dont think comparing skins to cars is a fair comparison, as physical objects like cars can, and will, detiorate, while digital assets, like these skins, will remain the same. Its not like your buying used skins.

4. Your cars only have a 50% price raise between them, while the skins in question have a 300% price raise, if we go by credits.

1 Like

So I can get exactly one skin with my 3000 credits.

RNG come through on those lootboxes!

1 Like
  • I’m talking about regular legendary skins that are always 1000. Not event ones. Old event ones are 1000 just like the regular ones.

• Again, it’s business. It’s the new and awesome thing. But they can hold value hence why the older skins are just 1000.

• Actually, it is a fair comparison. That brand new 2017 sitting on the lot that hasn’t been sold yet is cheaper then it’s 2018 counterpart. Deteriorating is more then just being used or it’s actual age. Other things increase in value of course. It’s about supply/demand there. There isn’t a high demand for the older ones. But there is for newer ones.

• That was just a base example. Using the actual percentage between and mark up price is reaching too far into it. Point is, 3rd point.

• Bonus: It’s their game at the end. They can do what they want. You’re paying for new. Not old. I love Junkenstein but he isn’t wowing anyone anymore.

Yeah #ItsToughBeingAMercyMain
Im with you I need those Mercy Skins (Winged Victory is NEEDED)

1 Like

Yeah! But everyone gets a free Legendary one. :grinning:

Yeah, thats so Depressing beacuse i really want Cote Dazure Widow and WInged Victoy Mercy,

Source?

I have almost all of her skins on ps4, so I’m really needing to catch up on pc. Iwantthemsobad.

the offical announcement video

It’s been stated that every new legendary skin released after last summer games will still be 3000, anything released before that will be 1000.

I didn’t see anything about the prices of skins in the video, unless I overlooked it.

Typically “previous” event legendaries are discounted to 1000C, and new ones are 3000C. What source says all anniversary legendaries are 3000C? (Again unless i just didn’t see it)

2 Likes

Alright! Thanks for sourcing!

Items are reduced to 1000 credits at the start of the new event, not after the event ends.

I think part of the problem here is that you are calling it a price *raise *, which you can view it as, but is inaccurate.
event skin **standard ** pricing us 3000 for legendary, 750 epic, and so on.

the old skins are now *discounted * to 1/3 the launch price.

again you can view it how you want, but this is the technically accurate model of how it is

I already got my clarification source thanks

Summer games 2017 till current is 3000, summer games 2016 till anniversary 2017 is 1000

Fair enough. I probably should have said ‘difference’ instead.

I don’t think the skins will be available for purchase, just that they’ll have a chance of dropping in the boxes.