Retribution PvE multiple dissconnects

I have been experiencing issues playing the retribution PvE mode. About 3 times per match I will get disconnected everyone sits still for a second then I get kicked back to the main menu where it tells me that a game has been found and it reconnects me. I thought well maybe its my internet, but I can play qp for 3 full rounds with no problems what so ever, making me highly doubt that my internet or computer are the issue.

Its pretty hard to try for the legendary achievement when 2-3 times per game your character is essentially standing still for 10-20 seconds while you reload in.

Is this only happening in any PVE Mode (Retribution, Uprising) and are you using a NetGear router? If yes to both, please check out this topic:

Yes only in retribution/uprising. No netgear router, I have an arris surfboard sb6190 which is only 2 months old. Just a interesting note I had no problem with uprising last year.

I believe the that router is related to NetGear routers (although not branded NetGear). Check that link and follow the instructions.