Retribution Character Dialogue Bug

Retribution game mode character dialogue audio doesn’t work, however the music does. I’ve not yet been able to have character dialogue for the game mode. Dialogue for Uprising works.

(I’ve already been through tech support, I’ve updated drivers and started the game without background programs running. It appears I’m not alone with this issue either I’ve heard of a couple others having this issue. Scan and Repair did not resolve the issue).

Anyone else having issues or ways to resolve this?

2 Likes

Oh my god I have this same issue, I hope someone can find a fix for it! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Does anyone know a fix yet? My brother and I are both having the same problem and we can’t find a solution.

1 Like

I have the same problem, I went through support and they were unable to find me a fix. It has to be a problem with the game right?

I have the same issue. Since this patch voice sounds so distant if I can hear it at all. No Issues with sound outside of Overwatch and settings has voice audio at 100%.

Hey all!
Sorry that you’re running into this issue. Any chance you guys are using 5.1 surround sound?
Also, are you getting the issue during the intro cinematic or in-game play?

2 Likes

Hello,

Yes I’m using 5.1 surround sound and this issue is only during cinematics. I don’t have this in-game.

Using surround sound. This was also never fixed for me during the event this year.

And it’s during the cinematic.