Retribution Archive background story

In the retribution archive mode, it has been stated that Mccree was fired from his cover job. I’ve heard he couldn’t speak Italian fluently and that’s the reason he got fired but that’s pretty weird from an intelligenece organization not knowing who to pick for a cover job.
Anyone has any background about what had happened?

1 Like

Reyes: This mess was all worth it to see McCree trying to pass himself off as a waiter.
McCree: I thought I did just fine.
Reyes: You got fired from your cover job, Jesse.
McCree: The lady was being rude. She had it coming!

He was apparently fired for something he did to a lady who was rude to him at the restuarant. His ability to speak Italian wasn’t related to him getting fired.

2 Likes

Well yea ive heard that before but isn’t that kinda weird? Picking someone for a cover knowing he would blow it.

Here is the VENICE MEMORANDUM DECLASSIFICATION

Agent ****** also secured a position *****************************.

It could be a reference as Jesse being undercover as a waiter, but they are talking about the coumpound being infiltrated, so it doesn’t make much sense… Unless he was infiltrated as a waiter in Antonio’s staff, and not in the restaurant? And why cover his name in this sentence if the next line his name is absolutely not blackout? What do you guys think of that? I willl always wondering if there was another agent infiltrated in Antonio’s mansion, and keeping it secret was too important to be revealed.