Resistance "Save-A-Mari" Challenge

I gathered all 4 of the pachimaris in the control room at the end of the mission but it didn’t count it when I did. If anyone has done this challenge please let me know how.

1 Like

same, have completed it 3 times now no reward

1 Like

Got everyone in my lobby to come pick up each pachimari and carry them to the completion screen on two separate occasions, but the challenge remained incomplete

It is intended for “Save-a-mari” to be completed on Expert or higher difficulty. The challenge text is not specific to this, and will be corrected in a future update.

Overwatch 2 Known Issues - August 11, 2023 - Bug Report - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

I don’t even SEE this challenge for some reason
Nevermind, I found them
There’s so many challenges now it’s hard to keep up

1 Like

I did this today, short video guide and yes, as someone mentioned above: In the run I finished this the difficulty was expert, I will add that.

1 Like

Their Known Issues post says this challenge is intended for Expert and Higher difficulties, which is honestly so crappy considering the Pachimari spawn on lower difficulties too.

1 Like

i ended up completing this on Expert, got each one of my teammates to grab a pachimari and we all made it to the end with them, it worked for us only on expert but definitely will work on legendary also.

1 Like