Reseting our mmr from the beta is dumb

I have a nice career high on my dps , I am a main dps so I am very happy I gain more 200SR with this system

If they reset our mmr it s really dumb
this season is the only one with 222 why should they just forget about this stat and just use the previous when he had just 1sr

the mmr in the beta is more precise and better snce in season 18 we will still have 222
if they reset all mmr it will create weeks of chaos

My understanding isn’t that they are going to do a reset, but more that the beta season won’t count so they will go back to your MMR before the beta season. They had been tracking role based MMR for months apparently.

at the current time they didnt say anything just said that our stat from beta on our profile will disapear they never talked about our mmr /SR

they tracked our mmr yeah but we had just 1sr so it s hard to tell the real mmr on 3 role if someone has just 1sr
even with 222 they refused to do a reset but now why should they erase any useful mmr information in real condition of 222 and just use the previous one when we had 1 sr?

Here is the post from WyomingMyst about it. This is the closest to official that I have. He also references a blog post by Blizzard.