Requirement to play Tank

I think Tanks need to go through a psych evaluation before being allowed to play tank. They have to be the most weak minded players in the game. Why they even attempt to play the role is beyond me. All they do is cry like babies and throw games.

Haha nope. You have no idea how much I’m able to suffer through pain but I was unfortunately too slow to understand that the devs don’t want their game to be fun. They want to sell battle passes and skins. That means grinding, poor balance, EOMM, and all the “good” stuff. Nuh oh, I’m out.

Requirement to play tank:

Understand and accept that you WILL be blamed for your team getting rolled, no matter how well you are doing.

6 Likes

How about you play other roles instead of only playing 1/3rd of the game and complaining 24/7 about other players in roles that you dont know jack about because you just play babymode and one-trick the easiest role in the game and think you’re hot **** because of it. you barely play overwatch.

weird flex

2 Likes

Clearly a tank player lmfao

You spelled support wrong

Why can’t we all agree that all roles suck to play because it’s 5v5.

1 Like

Dps main for sure here. Probably a one trick. Genji or echo definitely lol. Guessing Silver 2 peak

2 Likes

I had a dps with 17 deaths try to put the blame on me. I dont think anyone else on the team even had double digit deaths. I wonder if it was this guy.

3 Likes

I’m gonna assume you’re a DPS player. Your role is the carry role now buddy. I’ve lost games on tank where I went 30-0 bc my dps were garbage. If you’re losing more than you win right now it’s entirely on you not your tank

3 Likes

This mentality is problematic.

One person should not be the scapegoat for how poor you are doing. Be humble and admit to your mistakes rather than blame someone else.

1 Like

This entire game needs an intelligence check off 101. Bellow that can’t be trusted for advanced strategy, or teamwork.

1 Like

Yet you are on the forums complaining about them… The irony.

1 Like