Request New Feature: force skin

Can we have a option to set player skins and what skins the bots use? i wanted to make a Haunted hay ride on dorado but the bots cant use the spoopy skins.

12 Likes

This is useful, especially for some role-playing mode.

5 Likes

It don’t see it happening tho, because from the overwatch team’s point of view, it ruins lootboxes if you can just use any skin you want in a custom mode

4 Likes

its the bots i want to force first and foremost, for players it would just select skin from an array of skins the player owns, if the owned skin didnt match the allowed skins the skin equipped before would be set to default.

8 Likes

Or change the mind to prohibit players from using a certain skin, some skins are particularly inappropriate in certain modes.

3 Likes

Yeah but you can’t use the skin in comp or QP, you don’t really have the skin. it’s like saying you don’t need to get skins in HOTS because you can try them in practice modes. It would be good to have this for things like custom heroes and making bots look how you want.

3 Likes

I want this feature hardcore for bots. Similar for your reasoning, but I want to use a Santa Torb bot for a Winter Blizzard World map. Blizz, please add this for custom games!

I dont think they read the forums, i hope they do add force skins so i can do a haunted hay ride.

Thats were you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Same. I hope there will be an option for both dummy and default bots to have customisable skins.

2 Likes

Only if they get customizable battle tags!

(No seriously Blizz, please do both)

4 Likes

2020 and we still don’t have this

6 Likes

this would be a great feature for a lot of custom games

6 Likes

Agreed, although I’d love to see this happen for Players as well in Custom; an all Medieval Themed skin set for Eichenwalde!

4 Likes

Yes! Skins on bots would help with PvE scenarios a great deal.

7 Likes