Reporting multiple disconnections

Hey, I am unsure if things are stable at the moment but I have been dealing with disconnection issues. Twice was just in the main menu. And once more when I was in queue for an arcade mode. I am hardwired and have not had issues with disconnections until this evening. California, Spectrum.

1 Like

I can confirm. Random disconnections. Twice throughout the night. I was playing Junkrat. Used a mine and got pushed back by the detonation. Got disconnected to the login screen. I left the game, then got back in.

There was no Rejoin button. When I attempted to play a new game, it said I was suspended or banned for 30 minutes. I could see my team talking though as if I was still in the game. Second suspension tonight for no reason due to disconnections.

imgur com/teQ6uhz

Yep, definitely will probably be unstable for the next week or so.

bwahaha week or so, jesus christ.
wtf else am i supposed to do?

Right? Well, you can still play. Just stay out of comp, and understand that itll flare up at random at start dcing a lot. I’ve been able to play with relative success lol

Let’s keep things confined to one thread please, for easier troubleshooting/info gathering.

they don’t care about your problem, you are a player, so that means we are meant to shut up and take whatever issues come our way and shut up, they get mad if you complain so be careful i lost 100 SR in ONE match that the server failed… ONE match, and they removed my posts because it makes them look bad, no help, only threats and condescending responses from blizzard, it’s their way.