Replays and game reports not showing up

Same bug. It shows no games.
The worst is that even when it show, there are games missing. This happen when I am losing in a row. I didn’t quit any game earlier. But, it is like those losing game don’t count. So you just going to keep getting unmatched game forever until their server came back.

1 Like

same same. havent had any game reports in about a week :frowning: Im new and it’s really nice to see how Im improving!! makes me sad I can’t see them.

1 Like

This bug is taking away my knowledge of my trend and how your rigged and awful matchmaker win/loss streak for me is going. FIX THIS NOW Blizzard.

1 Like

same issue here. I havent had Replays for welll over aw week.
my girlfriend had same issue and she had reset her password and relogged in and they are back but i cant say thats a definitive fix. im not resetting my password unless i have to. so mine are still bugged… sad :frowning:

edit: now they back?? all i did was log in here maybe and also switch to my other account then play a round. I also added a replay code from someone else

edit 2: aannnnnnd theyre gone again.

edit 3: ANNNNNNNND theyre back

1 Like

I have the same problem from several days and no replays have shown up yet

1 Like

Same issue here, yet it seems as with most issues, this developer doesn’t care… OWL is everything that matter to them…

They messed up this game so hard it’s beyond repair at this point imho…

For a game supposedly in development for years, this and all the other issues, matchmaking included, is pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

This happens for me from time to time as well.

1 Like

it has been more than 10 days. Just think of it a feature now.

Now shut up and buy skins.

• Your lovable Devs
4 Likes

I just waited on the replays tab for a few mins and they just appeared (sorry I’m aware this comment is 9 days old but just in case lol).

1 Like

You can fix match replays and game reports not showing up in Overwatch 2 by playing a match in Unranked, Competitive, or Arcade mode and checking back the replays. Many players have fixed this issue with this simple method. But, Remember, this is not a permanent fix. Once you have logged out from the game, you might reencounter this error when you log in again. Also, there are some other methods you can try as well.

Play in the practice range for a while and check whether the issue is fixed.
Wait for some time and check to see whether the issue is fixed. Some players have found that waiting and checking it back solves this error. The waiting time may vary from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.
Update Overwatch 2 to its latest version and check if it solves the issue.
Clear stored caches in the game. This will ensure that any corrupted caches or files are removed and replaced with fresh, updated ones.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

1 Like

This happens for me from time to time as well.

1 Like

:nerd_face: That also DOESNT Work for a ton of ppl. thats why they came here. cuz they already read the ai generated blogposts about that that dominate the top of the search terms when you google it.

1 Like

I got bugged as well. (Sigh)

1 Like

‘no replay and game reports since new patch’ post number 7,382.

1 Like

Same issue.
Career profile → History → Game Reports and Replays are missing. Highlights are still there.
Tried playing games both unranked, ranked, arcade and practice and nothing.
Tried waiting on the screen and nothing.

1 Like

Same issue.
One game just doesn’t show up. I played multiple matches since then and those are in the game reports tab. Just one is missing. The replay for the same match is also missing but the highlight of this exact game is present.

1 Like

Seems like this bug was reintroduced. I don’t see the last 6 hours, only the matches before that

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Match History Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

This is still happening. I even have the potg of the match! But the replays doesn’t show up. I already tried all kinds of “fixes” I could find and none of them worked at all.
And worse than that is that those matches I was defeated they’re showing, like wth?!

2 Likes

It’s Season 5 now and this bug is still happening. It’s a real shame for Blizzard and the Overwatch development team that they can’t fix this bug that has been happening since at least Season 2.

1 Like