Replay is here boys!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Brb setting up a custom game with a solo widow. I’m an animation student and mumble mumble…

1 Like

they nerfed dva again lmao :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

That Orisa buff :sob:

It’s been years… I’m at a loss for words.

I 100% didn’t expect to see this on these forums.

I 200% appreciate that I did.

question is how much hd space are we talking here…but either way im super excited

I’ll have to try this out, some of the places you drop beacons for escape are roofs.

:upside_down_face:

YAY!!! :smile:

What?? why would anyone question this? Is hard drive space a problem these days?

I’m guessing the replays are saved on server side.

SSD

PS: I just checked, 240GB M.2’s gotten cheap, my SSD cost me 4 times more for half the size when i first got mine (still tho, two of those will get me a 3TB harddrive, so still expensive). I’ll probably get one to put my Skyrim on, i had to take that game out of my SSD when it got too big after i started adding mods, and the loading time’s gotten a bit much.

I use my M.2 for the 2 main games I’m playing at the time (OW & FF14 right now). Standard SSD (2) for OS and & games and then a large 4TB for raw storage. This is where all my OW saved highlights are stored and recorded shadowplay clips and so on.

But yeah, OW will slowly get larger over time, that’s a given. These replays will most likely be like the highlights and stored server side. Not sure if you will be able to save them client side.

We’re finally getting it. It would be cool if they also incorporated a fleshed out stats sheet with it.

Why didn’t you put your OS on the M.2?

There was literally no reason to not let Orisa deploy a barrier while reloading. I can almost guarantee that she wasn’t like that by design. She was like that most likely due to poor coding. They couldn’t figure it out in time and just needed to meet a deadline and release her, so they then moved on to other things and didn’t get around to fixing her until now.

I didn’t… I have 2 standard SSD and 1 M.2 SSD

500GB = OS
500GB = Games
500GB M.2 = Primary Games
4TB = Junk storage.

And an OLD 32GB SSD used just as the cache drive for Nvidia ShadowPlay system.

This was a huge tactic for some players in Stage 2 of Overwatch League.

I’m really looking forward to this, honestly. I have really bad internet and play anyway and I would love to see how wild and crazy my gameplay style has developed as a result.

Oh god…

After 3 years, finally.
This is huge feature, tnx blizz.