Replace mystery heroes

I don’t know. I love having to adapt to a new playstyle and it lets me show off all my skins instead of being restricted to Oasis Moira and Paragon Reinhardt. My favorite mode is Mystery Deathmatch. It’s like WHEEL! OF! FORTUNE!

You are not restricted in many game modes anyways. QP and Comp allow you to switch at any time you want. you can change it yourself on death if you really wanted too. You could even set up a random name generator for every time you die to pick a name for you and you have to play that when you die. Though your team probably would not be happy since you won’t be getting ultimates to help the team win.

Yes that is exactly why. I don’t want to ruin my team’s synergy. Maybe I can set up a wheel with names on it and if regular deathmatch returns I will play that.

Whatever feels good to you man. As long as everyone enjoys the game that is what matters the most.

1 Like

I don’t want it gone, but definitely looked at in some regard. It gets REALLY boring when you’re against RNG cheese with 5 healers and a sniper mulitple matches in a row.

1 Like

Mystery Heroes is the most popular mode. It’s the only mode me and my friends play in this game as well.

Krojack, you need to read more than just the title. look through all the comments then make your own comment. Stop being lazy.

That’s because it is the most popular mode in the arcade. It’s not going anywhere.

1 Like

Again, stop being lazy and reading one line and read all of the comments before making a reply. You just took one sentance to pull apart but not my entire argument.

That’s because it is the most popular mode in the arcade. It’s not going anywhere.

There…happy now? Read it all. Same thing applies. Your “argument” is nonsensical and applies to you not a vast majority of players.

1 Like

I was kind of dissapointed with this year’s Winter Wonderland and I started playing MH just this week.

I have to say that I love it! It’s really so much fun.

1 Like

This is the best Arcade mode, the only real fun to play…

1 Like

No, You have not read all of the comments and the development of the thread. you have just read the starting paragraph. It possibly is one of the popular ones but only because it is online 24/7. We have nothing to compare it too other than some event exclusive events and even some of those are not as popular as CTF. So, there is no fair comparison and your argument is therefore invalid.

They’d hardly get any traffic to the Arcade from myself and many others who exclusively play MH in the Arcade.

If I wanted to play FFA, I’d play it in a game where it’s actually balanced around.

If I wanted to play CTF, I’d play it in a game where it’s actually balanced around.

If I wanted to play 1v1 duels… who am I kidding, I don’t want to 1v1 duel.

If I wanted to play No Limits or Total Mayhem, I’d rather not because they’re nothing but cheesefests.

Granted MH can become a cheesefest but at least it’s one based on RNG not something that can be done right out the gate.

I would legitimately never play the Arcade if MH rotated out. Instead of complaining that the game mode wasn’t there for the day / week, I’d go do Custom Games.

Personally, at this point, to satisfy everyone’s thirst. Just make all game modes available and let people whine about queue times instead.

2 Likes

I umm don’t need to? I posted a fact that it’s the most popular mode with evidence to back it up (the poll) then I posted a fact that it’s the only mode that me and my friends play.

“We” don’t have to compare anything, it’s already been stated by Blizzard.

1 Like

My argument is that everyone should be able to get their 3 weekly lootboxes playing any gamemode in which they desire. It is a little unfair when a small section of the community gets to play their gamemode 24/7 and the rest go without for a few days or possibly weeks. It could possibly increase the playerbase and keep everyone happy.
I mean I did not waste my money to have to wait for something to come out that I paid for.

Don’t you think?

I want it removed from the arcade altogether and given it’s own button next to quick play and competitive, the other 2 permanent modes. That way the arcade gets its extra slot for rotation and MH never has to be replaced.

1 Like

Hey uh… So just so you know you’re not the only person who’s opinion matters… A lot of people like mystery heroes, more than other modes

Unless you bought the game for No Limits when it was called Quick Play, you don’t have a point. Since the QP change, every mode other than Comp, QP, and MH have been on rotation most of the time. There are people who bought the game just to play MH, as it’s been available for the last 2 years almost 100% of the time from my recollection.

Deathmatch has had a mode available for around a year I believe, so that’s becoming close to the same thing.

1 Like