Repeatedly Lost Connection to the game server ow2

This issue has been in and out for the last few weeks and now the game is unplayable because of how out of nowhere the game kicks me out into a “Lost connection to the game server” screen and it seems to be a server side issue if not a battle.net one because of how it logs me out and I have tried to restart my router, restart pc, uninstall and install the game, log out and back into battle.net, scanning and repairing game files nothing has an effect the game is still unplayable. Update: game is still unplayable after a week of the game not working i am scratching myself what is my life without overwatch i have no pastime i wake up eat sleep i do nothing my life is empty, i cannot talk to the e-kittens, i cant moderate my overwatch kawaii girl discord meetup server, i do not see myself lasting much longer with this empty void in my my brain is starved of its daily stimulation i cannot last any longer this is a call for help.

5 Likes

Same problem here, I just got an hour ban from competitive because it keeps disconnecting me from servers at random times with no warning

1 Like

Same issues here I don’t understand why they haven’t fixed this yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.