Repeatedly hacked

I know it sounds farfetched at first, but I have lots of video evidence from replays, confirming that I’m being put in a game with the same hackers over and over again. I can tell because it’s always the same McCree skin that uses the aimbot on me, and it happens 9/10 games. I even have video evidence of them hacking into one of my custom games, and making the enemy bots target me with wall hacks and aimbot. Is there anything anyone can do about this?
Thank you!

Please use the in-game report tool to report a player that you suspect is cheating. Actions cannot be taken publicly here on the forums.

I’ve sent close to around 100 reports actually and this person is still able to DDOS attack my games. And yes I’ve changed my IP address dozens of times, and even paying for a VPN.

Okay are you on Xbox? Please take a look at this post:

I have a degree in Information Systems, I know what DOS attacks are, and when they’re happening. I just thought the community deserves a heads up on this situation.

Howdy Benji,

Your IP address would not be revealed to other players on the server, so there should not be any way for them to find your IP address to DDoS you specifically. If you think there is something happening though, definitely report this issue by emailing our Hacks team at hacks@blizzard.com

You can include replays and other evidence with that email.