Repeatedly getting "Lost connection to game server" on launch. Can't start. game

I try to launch overwatch, but I can’t even start because I can’t login after launching. I’ve used the support assist tool several times and tried to update my wifi driver. Once, when I did get in, I went into quick play, and I finished one game but crashed at the beginning of the next game. I shut down my computer, and restarted, but couldn’t play overwatch when i started and was greeted with lost connection again. I’ve tried every method like flushing dns, changing dns just about everything I could find. Please help.

Have you resolved this? If not, you’ll want to run and post the results of a Looking Glass Test.

laptop specs are:
16 gb of ram
i5 processor, @2.4 ghz, averages around 3.5 quad core
solid state drive
intel uhd graphics 630
Intel wireless-ac 9560 160MHz

No i haven’t I tried to post them, but it won’t let me put it in because links are present in the results. I was actually able to play several quick play games today. However it fluctuates. Sometimes I can play and others it just doesn’t let me in. It’s worth adding that for about a month before these issues I could play overwatch well, and it wouldn’t crash. This just started happening.

The computer specs aren’t going to have much bearing on the connection, unless you didn’t meet the min requirements (which you do).

If you have the issue again, do the looking glass test and post the results on Pastebin, then give the link here. ISP networks are oftne changing routes, so something may have changed for you that is causing this.

Yeah I can’t include links, so pastebin doesn’t work.

All you need to provide is the end of the link, I can type Pastebin.com.

Oh I’m dumb sorry here u go/
V84RbaiH

Since there are no connection problems in the test, it’s either an intermittent problem, or a piece of local software causing the issue. This could be security software, or a bad WiFi signal/interference.

Damn. Yeah, it fluctuates. I can play sometimes, and others just can’t. Thanks for the help, though.