Repair Pack Help

So I made a launch brig code and I have 2 problems here. If you wanna go into further detail here: 6GR63

1st problem is that between rounds she gains 2 more health or armor. And when you pick her and switch off her then the other heroes have 106 health.

Ongoing - Each Player
All
Brigitte

Conditions
Is Hero Being Played(Hero(Brigitte), All Teams) == True

Actions:
Set Max Health(Event Player, 51)
Add Health Pool To Player(Event Player, Health, 4, True, False

Note: I increased her health in the “Heroes” category from 100% to 241% so her shield is at 600 tho it goes to 602.

2nd problem is making her repair pack give armor. Is this possible even? This is what I have so far for it

Ongoing - Each Player
All
Brigitte

Conditions:
Is Using Ability 2(Event Player) == True

Actions:
Add Health Pool To Player(Event Player, Armor, 75, True, False

Wait(6, Ignore Condition)

Remove Health Pool From Player(Last Created Health Pool

Second Question: Do you mean that you are giving armor to the person through the pack or when you use it you get armor? From your code, it looks like event player is getting it so it will heal you not your teammates. If you meant that the pack gives it, you could try (and there are most likely better ways to do it) giving the armor health pool to the closest player to event that is within a 10(more or less) view angle. If you need the exact code I can try and get that just let me know.

1 Like

Yes, I want it to give armor not give brig armor. And its up to you if you want to try to do it :heart:

Oh wait, assuming there’s one brig you can use
Player received healing
All
All

Condition:
Hero Of(Healer) == Hero(Brigette)

Event Ability == Button(Ability 2)

Action:
Add Health Pool To Player(Event Player, Armor, 100, True, True)

Wait(6, Ignore Condition)

Remove Health Pool From Player(Last Created Health Pool)

Code: DNER66

The only problem is just that won’t work if they are at full health. In the share code i sent, it will let you with a small work around, but there are lots of other ways to work around it if mine isn’t ideal. Mine temporarily damages you very slightly and won’t let you heal for 0.7 seconds. It shouldn’t really matter as you are most likely receiving armor. But other than that, it should work. Let me know if there are any problems🙂

1 Like

thank you :heart: Also is there a way to increase brigs shield stun duration?

Guess I’m not needed for that anymore
But for the Stun you can use

rule(“Brigitte || Stun”)
{
event
{
Player Dealt Damage;
All;
Brigitte;
}

conditions
{
Is Firing Secondary(Event Player) == True;
Event Ability == Button(Primary Fire);
}

actions
{
Set Status(Victim, Event Player, Stunned, 3);
}
}

You may want to replace the 3 with the duration you want to achieve.

1 Like

now i feel bad because this sentence sounds so sad :sob: But thank you too, you are also a very great help! Also I made a cleaned up version of my sym 1.0 and 2.0 codes so theres not any useless jumbled up rules that aren’t needed.

Ya don’t need to

I saw in the other Reply, sure does help getting all the unnecessary stuff out of the Script especially with the Workshop limitations
and it speeds up making changes to the Script in the future.

1 Like

Thank you though, you have been a very great help! One more questiom, for your sym teleporter ult code, how did you find the location coordinates to spawn? because when i went on hanamura i used my to and instead of it showing at spawn it showed up on the point lmao.

I just set the Position based on where I stood as I was in-game, Problem being if the Defender / Attacker Spawnroom can move you need to set multiple positions for a single map.
Quite annoying if you want it to Work on All maps, which is why I also haven’t bothered using anyone’s Dummy Bot pathing Script’s while most Maps already have set Paths.
I’m hoping on Blizzard giving us access to those nodes instead of making my own.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: And I won’t do it for all maps cause it would be a waste of time since I just need to do the maps that got released in 2016 because i have a list of “Throughout the years of OW” codes, starting from the beta and all the way to early 2018.