*Reorganized* OWL Experimental Card Changes List

With Around 40 changes in this ExC… and none hit the one actual change I wanted.

3 Likes

Good change idea.

Ehh, wouldn’t hurt to try it out.

Damage capacity per reload is down to 350, so this feels like a bad change.

Not too sure on this one. Probably a bad change.

I like this idea.

Same. Changes towards energy can be useful to curb how powerful she is for the duration.

A 5 meter increase wouldn’t hurt.

Kinda surprised the engine is capable of this. Neutral, otherwise.

Increasing barrier health while also increasing the cooldown is a worthwhile change to experiment with. I like this one.

Not too sure about this one. It is an ultimate, however, so it does deserve some extra durability, even though it can receive additional cover.

I like both of these changes. Vemon Mine is normally too weak for much of anything (though I did get the achievement way back).

It’s a minor change, but not unwelcome. If it’s too strong, it’s too strong.

Neutral. Could work all right.

Feels like a pointless change. Nothing wrong with the current dynamite right now.

Both of these are actually really good ideas in introducing some better counterplay while still offering a good return/reward.

120 to 160. Less burst, more opportunities for it, less penalizing. Feels like a good change, but nothing wrong with the current one.

Not sure what this means. I would guess it had something to do with falloff.

Pretty minor change. Neutral on this one; it might be a positive, though.

I see what they’re going for here; kinda neutral on it, but does open up for more forgiving gameplay.

I like this change.

Feels like a pretty solid change/improvement. Dragonstrike is normally non-threatening and ease enough to avoid. The increased speed and damage make it more lethal and harder to escape, while also reducing the amount of time it occupies a given space. Also allowing for more point-blank shots in panic situations.

At this point, why even bother using primary. Have to see the precise numbers, but I’m not liking this one.

Likewise this is not a good change, and could be ripe for abuse.

So entering with full health and exiting with half health even if the duration expired. I guess that’s one way to balance it until OW2. Doesn’t seem like the best idea, however.

Pointless changes are pointless.

I like this one. A reduced cooldown would also be helpful.

I like this too.

Neutral to negative on this change. RMB is a bigger issue.

Can’t say I like this either, but it does uncouple it from Tank favoritism.

Meh.

I like this change. 8 seconds is probably the sweet spot.

Works for me.

Transcendence is already pretty fast. It doesn’t hurt to make it a tiny-bit faster.

Aggressive Valkyrie seeing a little reward. I kinda like it.

Neutral on this one. I can see why they want it.

Dislike this one.

Overall these are some really good ideas worth trying. They don’t attempt to increase damage, and certain changes are met with obvious penalties as well. Most of these aren’t even unnecessarily complicated.

Of course, there are some really bad ones here as well. I’m not too sure i like the Duplicate one, but it seems to be the only one that could work with the given engine. Torbjorn’s is bad, Genji’s is bad, Dynamite is bad,

1 Like

295 people and 2 hours later… and no one confirmed for you…

Feels bad son.

Welp time for Dinner. :yum:

2 Likes

so he has 515 Hp why not 350/175 for 525 hp

how are they going to add 3/5 of an HP bar

I thought it was obvious with Sombra nerfs and 175hp Tracer.

Meanwhile Torb is like:

Yes…

Tracer is the only issue.

Ignore those noises in the background

Nothing to see here

Still terrible changes.

I hope that this doesn’t reach live servers at all, especially the Hammond ones

1 Like

He was literally 15% of the 40 changes.

Anyway updated this list with a video… just cause I can.

unlike any youtuber… who all have still been silent on it.

They said this should be disregarded if the energy decay on the experimental recently got through… Which it did.

1 Like

Would edit it if you told me earlier…

But since I just added the video…

You know some poor soul is not gonna want a 3 hour video spot lost

Would’ve if I seen this sooner, sorry 'bout that!

1 Like

It’s like 40 changes…

“Don’t worry about it.”

1 Like

Say bye teammate Nano, say hi self nano.

1 Like

So basically nerf bap lamp to be useless make ball feed more make sombra more opressive buff most dps make tracer a must pick for t500 got it bro

2 Likes

Thank you for compiling this.

The stream was a step in the right direction. Much like the work SBB does. I would have preferred timestamps to find my heroes, and maybe a little bit more rapid-fire brainstorming. Things got a little bogged by the language barriers and side takes.

This executive summary is appreciated.

1 Like

Just about the most pointless change in this list. It barely has a cooldown to begin with.

Was actually debating to take it a step farther and make the notes of whats a buff and whats a nerf…but decided to hold back.

Indeed
Should i give you the video with the time stamp?

Oh Quiet, I edited this 6 hours ago when people were likely asleep.

bruh