Rendering Device Lost with Intel HD 630

I have not been able to play Overwatch for about almost a month due to this error crashing my game every time. I have tried everything from this post Rendering Device Lost - Blizzard Support and my game is still crashing. I have also tried reinstalling windows, which did not fix the issue.
In the logs it mentioned “path normalization failed”. Does anyone have a fix for this issue?

Are you using any Razer devices? Or have you in the past?

I did not use any devices that are known to cause black screen crashes, including Razer and Nvidia. I use a Logitech office keyboard and mouse which have worked fine for the past 2 years.

Can you add a dxdiag here?

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

I put it on pastebin, hash code is e4XeXiZY

I do see that your GPU is timing out over and over in your report. Unfortunately, it’s not reporting what’s causing it. Are you playing on High Performance mode?

I don’t have a ton of experience giving tech support for the integrated video processors, so I recommend opening a ticket with the staff to try and get this sorted out. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

I am not sure what you mean by high performance mode, where do I turn it off if it is on?
Also, how do I open a ticket with the staff?

You want High Performance set to ON. It’s in the Control Panel under Power Management.

Click Support in the top right corner of any forum page, then choose Overwatch and follow the steps from there.