Based on what’s in that file and your earlier description, I have two lines of thought here. On the one hand, you’re having telemetry errors which usually mean there’s some kind of security/permission problem with the PC. If you’re using third party security programs like an antivirus you downloaded, try temporarily uninstalling it and test on a new Administrator account if that fails.
If that doesn’t work it’s likely overheating or some kind of overclock becoming unstable. Probably on the CPU based on what you’ve already looked over. To check for it, grab hwmonitor and install it. Then, launch hwmonitor and play a game until it crashes. Once it does, check the “max” column of your test for CPU/GPU overheating. If those are getting too hot, clean the PC and take it to a PC tech if that doesn’t fix the overheating - that’d probably mean some of the heat hardware needs maintenance or replacement.
If you don’t see anything, let’s snag some screenshots:
- Maximize the HWMonitor window and expand all the nodes on the left
- Scroll all the way up
- Take a screenshot with the Print Screen (prtscn) key
- Open up the program Paint and press ctrl+v to paste in the test
- Crop the screen if you want to only show the test, then save it as Test1.JPG
- Scroll all the way down, then repeat steps 3-5.
- Upload them somewhere like imgur and link us to the results. We’ll use those to look for more options.
If you have link errors, copy the code below, then copy/paste your link between two ` marks, it’ll break the link and let you post it. You can just copy paste everything in the box below and replace “Link goes here” with your link.
Link goes here