Rendering device is lost

Hello, so I know this isn’t a new problem at all, yet it still has cost me hundreds of SR. I have tried every solution posted on the forums to no avail. It happened on my previous machine, and continues to happen on my new one as well (RTX2080, i7 8700k, 32Gb Ram, 850W psu). Nothing is overclocked and I have no temp issues. It happens randomly and has even happened during the loading screen for a game. Please help me fix this problem.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I’ve been having the same issue for months. Happened with both my GTX 1070 and RTX 2080. It’s getting pretty old.

Fresh install, repaired, minimal boot, updated all drivers, disabled a lot of my audio stuff (since I found a fault previously that said it could be audio related). Don’t have anything running that doesn’t need to be running (during game - I even close the launcher). Short of fully re-installing the OS, I’m at a loss.

Perhaps you can assist. I’m sure there’s something wrong somewhere.

Oh, also, I ran SFC and it did find violations which it repaired, now it’s coming back clean (ran it three times since).

All crashes are pretty sporadic and I’m afraid to play comp because of it.

Pastebin of DxDiag: https://pastebin.com/ByddKPFt

Sorry I missed this originally, but the staff is collecting data on RTX issues here: "Render Device Lost" Fix for RTX - #739 by SpaceAudreyT-2184

Add your info/experiences to that thread.