Rendering Device Has been lost

I keep getting forced out of matches because my “rendering device has been lost”. I have tried everything in this thread Rendering Device Lost - Blizzard Support and none of it has helped. I recently got a new CPU (Ryzen 2600x and updated drivers) to replace Ryzen 2200g. I also have an Rx580 but I’ve had that since last summer, so I don’t think it is the problem. I checked Task Manager in game to see the Ram usage and it said overwatch was using about 90-95 percent. That seemed high to me but I have 8GB of Ram which is 2X the suggested amount. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Have you tried the advice here:

Sorry I’m replying so much later. I updated the BIOS. The problem seems to be better, but not good. Now it is crashing every few games instead of every game. I didn’t update it to the latest BIOS, but the motherboard bios website said to not update to the newest one if you have the CPU I have.

Hey, IrishSwagin! Could you provide a DxDiag file? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

The pastebin link:
9eTdQyfE

IrishSwagin,

By and large this looks fine. Let’s see what’s going on with your hardware when the problem happens. Grab hwmonitor and install it. Then, launch hwmonitor and play a game until it crashes. Once it does, check the “max” column of your test for CPU/GPU overheating. If those are getting too hot, clean the PC and take it to a PC tech if that doesn’t fix the overheating - that’d probably mean some of the heat hardware needs maintenance or replacement.

If you don’t see anything, let’s snag some screenshots:

1. Maximize the HWMonitor window and expand all the nodes on the left
  2. Scroll all the way up
  3. Take a screenshot with the Print Screen (prtscn) key
  4. Open up the program Paint and press ctrl+v to paste in the test
  5. Crop the screen if you want to only show the test, then save it as Test1.JPG
  6. Scroll all the way down, then repeat steps 3-5.
  7. Upload them somewhere like imgur and link us to the results. We’ll use those to look for more options.

If you have link errors, copy the code below, then copy/paste your link between two ` marks, it’ll break the link and let you post it. You can just copy paste everything in the box below and replace “Link goes here” with your link.

`
Link goes here
`