is there a fix? or we just resorting to hdmi cables and 60hz?
Please see this guide for tips on resolving RDL errors:
Obviously I have done all that… that’s why I’m asking if there is a legit fix.
Unfortunately since you did not previously specify any previous troubleshooting steps in the original post, I had to assume you were not aware of that sticky post. That being said, if you wish post a copy of your DxDiag system file and I can try to find any potential issues for your specific problem.
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
- Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
- Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:
Paste your DxDiag File Here
Alternatively, you can go ahead and start a web ticket with Blizzard for direct 1-on-1 assistance. Note that you will need to prepare your DxDiag and MSInfo
system files in advance. Make sure in the web ticket that you detail the steps of troubleshooting you have completed already. Here is the link to start a web ticket: