Remove the mercy megathread

so mercy mains come back to spamming threads like gengu mains about brigit

No please, let it be so I can avoid it

I hate the megathread, problem is, if we take it down, Mercy posts will be everywhere saying she is not fun.

Fun is subjective so that really doesn’t matter😂

I feel bad, but at the same time, it can get annoying.

1 Like

I agree it will cause problems, but if they want to keep this thread then they at least need to do something about the Brigitte spam at least.

1 Like

That is true👍

Something need to be done.

Where did Jeff speak?

if you check the dev posts section of the forums it should be his most recent.

No, I 100% agree. I am SICK of seeing Brigitte threads. They need a megathread for that, too.

2 Likes

and now jeffs own response has been shoved into the megathread.
you would think they would at least keep that out of there.

The Mercy megathread was too keep all of the Mercy threads in just once place really. Really no one is gonna read over 20k posts which consist of feedback, people arguing and other stuff not related to said hero.

1 Like

then they need to add a Brigitte megathread.
lord knows discussions about her have reached a point where nobody adds anything new to it.

2 Likes

I mean… There’s posts everywhere saying that Brigitte is not fun. To keep things fair, if this behavior against her continues after a few weeks, I think it would be fair to vouch that Brigitte gets a Feedback thread as well.

Since Mercy is being seen more and more as a non-issue by the devs, I don’t see why they can’t just get it over with and delete the huge mega-threads that are constantly filling up (that they never read).

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Off topic, but what happened to your icon? I cannot even see your profile.

The issue is that people are STILL going to spam, so you might as well just keep it

If the Brigette threads don’t die down, I’m worried she might get her own megathread.

but people always spam about a hero, especially after news about them comes out.
we cant have a megathread for each hero, but why then have one specifically for one that we can now confirm isn’t even getting looked at?

That’s exactly the point of the megathread.

To treat Mercy mains like myself like second class citizens and corral us like cattle into that thread to be ignored so everyone thinks “GEE MERCY MAINS MUST BE FINE AND HAPPY”.

When that’s not the reality.

All I can really say at this point is I hope they don’t gut bridgette, because if they do I will probably quit this game outright and not look back. Too many times of being a second class citizen. Way too many times being burned, and if it wasn’t for Bridgette checking all the things off on my list I sincerely doubt I’d still be here.

And I am not a second class citizen in real life and I sure as hell am not about to be one on a frigging video game.

2 Likes

Because it’s not at the volume the Mercy (and now the Brigitte) threads get. It’s also sustained; not bursty like the other ones are. I don’t want to call it the dumping ground because blah blah opinions matter but having a dumping ground is for the best

The mega thread is like the underworld, whoever is a mercy main get sent to the underworld thread. :smiling_imp:

Over 20,000 replies are in the mega thread, a lot of them is there.

You’re throwing around the “Second-class citizen” phrase a bit too much. Considering this is just a game and nothing compared to things some second class citizens have to face, I feel you need a reality check.

Perhaps this is the best thing for you, so that y’know, you don’t feel so poorly treated and ignored.

1 Like