Remove soldier 76's mask in OW2

Just like what you did with rein

4 Likes

He hides his face away because he was supposed to be dead, so he keeps it to make everyone think Jack died and became soldier 76, thats how i understand it

4 Likes

I wish for an option that allows you to equip or unequip the mask or helmet, etc.

Personally I prefer Rein with helmet, he looks more battle-ready.

8 Likes

Forget Soldier, I want to see Genji’s face post-cyberization. I was a little surprised they didn’t remove his mask for the Zero Hour cinematic, as I think seeing him look back at his friends with the mask off after everything he went through would’ve been nice, but I know the mask is iconic now.

If it doesn’t come off at some point during the story for whatever reason, I will be severely disappointed.

10 Likes

No. I like the mask. Wouldn’t mind the option to take it off though.

Yeah, I’d prefer him with no helmet.
He’d look better with his scar on display.

I just dont understand one thing about it: The US Military can just look back his call sign and soldier number in the enhancement program to identify him. Anas solution was better.

3 Likes

It’s my personal theory that, in Jack’s squadron, there were only 75 enhanced soldiers. Jack was probably assigned some other random number.

But by taking up the mantle of the 76th soldier, Jack is establishing his new identity — he’s no longer Jack Morrison, but a different man entirely, one who shouldn’t even exist.

But that’s just a theory!

3 Likes

We need the option to add and remove helmets/masks/goggles/glasses whatever

1 Like

A GAAAAAAME THEORY!!!

I had to I’m sorry

2 Likes