Remove role que until you find solution to dps que times

Or

Just go play QPC? I mean… it’s the same thing, is it not?

Reverting prior to RQ would be no different than you just playing QPC until queue times are solved. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

29 Likes

no

7 Likes

pick all roles when you queue up, theres your solution.

25 Likes

Or you can just wait? If you want to play the most popular role, you need to wait.

Support and Tank players finally get to play fair games after 2 years of DPS mains forcing them to solo heal/tank.

I’m sure you can wait 10 minutes xx

13 Likes

The solution is to tick the left or the right box in addition to the middle one. Done.

20 Likes

We already have the solution - Competitive Classic.

2 Likes

I’ve been a fan for putting in comp classic for a while, but I expect it will be “a bit of a mess”

2 Likes

honestly if you play a custom game in game browser while waiting for your actual match to pop you don’t even notice the wait time

1 Like

But the problem is people can’t play DPS in a reasonable amount of time

1 Like

Yes, well… yeah. That’s sort of the point. If they could, we’d have unbalanced and unfun matches.

1 Like

Or a system that worked?

1 Like

There were several possible solutions Blizzard could have and should have done before releasing role queue. But they didn’t do any of them.

Unfortunately, no it is not the same thing.

2 Likes

Explain.

As someone who has never touched QPC and probably never will… what makes it different from old QP?

2 Likes

The support/tank slaves aren’t around

8 Likes

A lot of people take it even less seriously than old QP now that it is in the arcade, because in their mind arcade = screw around - so you’ll get a lot of people purposely playing characters incorrectly and refusing to do anything productive, the QP community has been divided due to the change so matches can sometimes take a bit to find (but thankfully not as bad as role lock games), another aspect is the pool of players is lower so the chance of running into those bad people you remember being bad is a lot more likely, etc.

I still have fun in QPC, but there’s definitely a noticeable difference between it and old QP.

3 Likes

I don’t think that was it, I think it was a culture thing, the DPS who would take DPS only regardless of the team comps are currently hanging out in QPC.

5 Likes

My DPS Queue times 3-8 minutes.
3-5 was even quite normal prior to 2-2-2

2 Likes

Imagine thinking this would ever be a possibility now.

5 Likes

Remove DPS’s until you find a solution for Role Queue.

2 Likes

ah, that would be bad, since, no one will be able to queue.

maybe just remove 3/4s of them.