Remove Overwatch League

r u dumb? am i not entitled to my opinion, dumb rat. if u keep treating this game so seriously then don’t be so surprised about it dying. there’s a reason why you’re endorsement level 1, and it’s really showing.

Just remove OWL 4Head, OWL bad, upvotes to the left /s

Honestly one of the dumbest posts i have seen on this cesspool, and boy have I seen things.

english, please. if u wanna see a dumb post u should read ur own stuff before posting it.

Excellent comeback! An effective retort against my mocking tone! Oh how will I ever deal with this?

Can you prove that 100%??? NO YOU CAN NOT.

I think they are bleeding a lot of cash / month on OWL. It’s a forced construct, a Fake esport scene that does not deliver it’s promised entertainment value. One does not have to be a data scientist to sample Twitch chat and learn the sad truth. It’s boring, It’s repetitive and has no essence.

1 Like

The life of this game is now connected to OWL. Once the league folds, the game will effectively die.
That being said, I really don’t see the league lasting very long.

your entire statement is literally summed up in that one sentence. you say they wouldn’t want to balance to remove goats, and the rest is just supporting statements, I don’t need to look at the entire statement.

nor did I say it was, I gave you the reason they are trying to remove goats. that’s all.

you literally can if you just go look at the development roster for OWL and for OW. or you know , use commons sense and realise that setting up sporting event style events and developing a game require different credentials.

They already made their top dollar with us, they’re not going to be focused on us. They ask $25 million per team and you think they care about your $40 dollars when the game came out or w/e it costs right now. Screw them.

1 Like

RLY?
You do relize they have seperate departments. The OW devs and the OWL department
IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING DONT WATCH EZ

And if anyone says anything about lack of content, we are about to have baptiste, and soon Archives

If anyone says about the social feature, I would like to remind them that a system that is catering for 30M players is complex, especially one that is 2 almost 3 years old

And there are aspects to it that you, the player havent considered or will ever consider

30M bought accounts. It was never that many players. Honestly, this game is probably sitting at 300k +/- concurrent players. Archives is never something that’s extremely exciting. It’s 1 map, some voicelines, and fighting enemy A.I. It’s repetitive and lacks any substance. Baptiste isn’t all that interesting as a hero neither.

From digging around, no there were over 40M copies sold

the game is dying but ok

30 million players? Really? You sure about that? Because per the latest financial report, Blizzard only had around 35 million concurrent user logins total across all their games combined. So, only 5 million remaining players were split between Diablo 3, HoTS, Hearthstone, SC2, and WoW?

Highly, highly doubtful.

2 Likes

Yes. That was my point. You need to learn to read into the context.

overwatch league is still boring btw

Please avoid necrobumping posts (including your own), especially when your reply is far from being constructive.

sorry that i voiced my opinion 5 years later… i didn’t do it to “bump” my forum, but thank u for your bold assumption mr “MVP tech support”

overwatch league is boring because im not in it so to make it exciting sometimes i play with the game on my other monitor and pretend im playing overwatch league and winning $500 dollars to own all the noobs