Remove moira auto lock

Ahh the irony, moiras telling people they need to work on their aim and to git gud.

2 Likes

2 seconds ko woth orb + beam.

1 Like

It’s actually not lock-on. It’s just a THICC beam with a lock-on animation

2 Likes

Moira’s. :clap: Beam. :clap: Does. :clap: Not. :clap: Lock. :clap: On.

I’m sorry if that’s what you think you see, therefore you can no longer aim at her due to the incredible shock of being in an FPS, But that’s just the truth.

The “beam” is a large hitbox, as many many others have said, with a fancy animation that literally drains the life from those it touches… but nothing “locks” onto an enemy… if you move out of it’s range/hitbox, it simply cannot hurt you, and will instantly stop dealing damage.

11 Likes

yeah surprisingly iv been killed loads of times from competent dps as moira, its really not that hard, plus look at how many hours I have across all heroes i flex so much technically i dont even have a main

edit: did not realize it was private

4 Likes

if shes so busy going all out dps then her team is not getting healed which means you can kill the others faster

2 Likes

Shhhhhh don’t you know? Its impossible to kill a Moira!

Seriously have these people even tried playing Reaper against her? He wipes her out no problem. Competent Genji’s can even kill her. She’s no issue when I dps. Some people would just rather complain then learn to counter.

Also I hate that “Moira killed me because shes brain dead” thinking instead of “Moira killed me because I was out of position/ can’t aim.”

2 Likes

As a Bastion main, i can confirm.

6 Likes

ofc dude “something is countering me and im not switching because im stubborn or lack the skillset hence its unfun and broken!!!one111!!!one!”

Why did u complain about my deleted Post ? I didnt even complained about Moira she is 1 of the most balanced hero and fun heroto fight against she is also my fav. Support that got added to the Game i didnt even have a Problem against her .

If u are wondering why i deleted my Post i didnt wanted to post you it was a fail i didnt wanted to answer your Post. The Post i deleted was for the OP not for you

oh I wasnt sorry, i shouldve rephrased it

done

1 Like

she doesn’t even have lock on.

1 Like

Now this is better bait. Well done

2 Likes

Just a hog size hitboc for every enemy lawl

1 Like

ok is good no Problem :slight_smile: im just was wondering why u answer me even when i didint eveb was complaining about Moira xD

1 Like

Blizzard isn’t going to take advice from a potato. Sorry.

Bastion is a perfect example of “learn to counter” too.

When I first started playing Bastion was unstoppable, now that I’ve learned to counter I can switch to adapt and take him out.

1 Like

that still doesnt make it a lock on

1 Like

It just make it a hog size hitbox lawl

there you go youre finally accepting the truth, good on ya!

1 Like