Remove Mercy's Slingshot Superjump already

It was never featured in any patch note, which means it’s unintended.
Since when did we start allowing exploits in the game?

4 Likes

No. Mercy is already bad, she doesn’t need to be nerfed more.

Also, it’s barely even useful. The forums are opposite, half claiming Widow needs a nerf, the other claiming Superjump is broken. If Widow was OP, wouldn’t superjumping be suicide, since she gets shot down instantly?

9 Likes

So remove her only great ability? Her only great movement ways?

Yes let’s nerf mercy even more! It’s not making her better. It even makes her an easier target in the air.

I don’t see why you would want one of the weakest and most nerfed heroes of the game have this taken away.

2 Likes

It’s a great utility, if they wanted it gone already they would have done it already. It’s so known already by the devs. But no they left it in.

Why?
Well it’s a great thing for Mercy, altough it wasn’t intended it still helps her. But as said above she can be taken down easier than normal.

Dislike Mercy much? Or rather find the most nerfed and weakest character of the game OP?

1 Like

Wasn’t Brig’s shield bash tech removed but the Lucio Rollouts, Moira Fade Jump, Zarya/Solider/Sigma self dmg to get to high ground, Doomfist can slide on roofs and so can Junk but that isn’t quite the same . . . still in the game?

But those are still left in the game. I think other characters have rollouts as well or small kinda exploitable means to move faster but never patched.

1 Like

She is balanced around her kit, not about unmentioned exploits.

Press X to doubt.

Her only great movement ways that’s she is not suposed to have?
Yes, like they did with Brig and Winston.

Cuz they are intended and they work around map interaction, not around an exploit/glitch caused by button timing and momentum.

1 Like

Yes indeed she is balanced, but actually a bad hero. She has been nerfed so much her kit hasn’t got alot of use when comparing to other heroes.

Yes it’s useful, in some situations. Given the right circumstances, but the world is unexpected and you aren’t met with those cirumstances all the time. Making it useful in some situations.

This has been around for so long, do you really think this was unseen by them? It’s just something they kept in to keep her steady.

So saying that makes ghost dash also a bug? No, you require skill to pull off these maneuvers. Perfect timing. Makes it hard to pull off.

If done in the correct way it can reward you with a great benefit, if you fail you will have a problem.

Welcome to the low skill cap heroes club.

Genji gets a reset on Dash cooldown if he gets a kill you know, Ghost Dash only happens if you press Shift again in the same instant.

That and Mercy’s Slingshot are like the Earth and the Moon.

It cancels the animation, that’s not supposed to be a feature? It’s not a function they have “announced” or made to work around map interaction.

By your logic this would make it a bug.

(Ana’s passive isn’t shown in the game altough it’s a feature, doesn’t that make it a bug? Accidental release of a function that shouldn’t exist?)

She is not per say a low skill hero, due to all her changes it makes it harder to play her, meaning you’ve got to strategize more when using her.

Animation cancel exists since the launch of the game and it’s caused by the engine, it’s a feature and some heroes are balanced around it (Genji for example.)
So, by my logic, ghost dash is not a bug. Stop assuming.

True, so let’s not rely on an exploit that launches you 30 meters in the air, shall we?

You said in the main post “It was never featured in any patch note, which means it’s unintended”

Well the same goes for animation cancel, stop going against your own logic.

Not assuming, i’m literally taking your words trough with your own logic.

I said Animation Cancel exists since the launch of the game while the Slingshot thing suddenly appared, since it wasn’t mentioned in any patchnotes it means it’s unintended.
I dunno what are you talking about, did you except the first patch note ever to have “New Feature: Animation Cancel”? LMAO

Look they know about it, they could have removed it long time ago, but they didn’t.

Same goes for Ana’s passive, never mentioned still a thing.

There is no Ana’s passive, that’s just her model.

That’s the point of the whole post, duh.

She can heal people if she doesn’t directly aim at them, as long they are in her triangle. It’s her passive, not shown in the F1 Info menu nor in any patch notes.

Sorry I thought you were talking about the fact that she is hard to headshot and does dodgy movements.
I don’t think that’s a passive thou, it’s just how her scope works.

50hps for single target, unless she is ulting, where it is 60, and it chains, and she has no life saving ult. Rez is not life saving because it is bad

It was not an intended function when it was first discovered, but blizzard did in fact acknowledge it’s existence and said that they do want this to be an intentional game function. Brig’s shield bash was removed because they didn’t want it in the game. you act like mercy is actually a hard character to headshot when you’re a level 1600 who’s still plat in all 3 roles. She isn’t hard to headshot, she’s a sitting duck in the air.

1 Like

True, except for when she is using her ult, damn woman.

that is funniest part of forums :sweat_smile:

1 Like