Remember when the devs posted here?

I also take into account in game voice coms but that can be unreliable so I don’t count it. Keep belittling me tho, really looks good on you.

The only reason to get them to be active is if you swear on your post, that way they will notice.

1 Like

Ok, let’s say I am not English, let’s say you try to speak French as good as I try to speak English, what would be the outcome ?

Anyway, could you please give me the data leading you to this conclusion ? 10m accounts, minus smurf, for how many « whiners » ?

You’re making irrational comparisons that have no relation to this game in any way. Apparently I should flag you.

Also, it’s social media. Look for yourself, I’m not your servant.

In what world what I say has no relation to this game ?

that

Yes, because of that

I’m only realistic.

Blizzar answered when there was a theme shared by sufficient players/data

But you seems to need to think a minority must be more important of the majority of playing players.

You will deluding yourself if you think this minority will be taken in consideration by blizzard.

I remember that the devs didn’t posed in the weekends.

I also remember Micheal Chu posted a post recently:

This was 3 days ago.

No one cares about torbs gimp arm wtf

1 Like

2 Likes

Then what about this:

This was posted 20 hours ago.

My point is that they did posted something the past few days.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING THEN!!! I mean, we now know how Torb sleep!

No matter if the game director or who’s in charge at ruining game’s balance aren’t answering for a month.

1 Like

Small indie company probably had to make cutbacks on staff.

Only people who make cosmetics remain on the team now:)

1 Like

OWL season 1 is over, season 2 needs to be bigger and better, I guess a lot of resources will go into that upcoming 5 months with the World Cup as OWL season 2 beta testing.

When there aren’t any good posts it’s not hard to see why they don’t.

I am starting to think whole dev team decided to keep holiday at the same time and left bunch of summer workers to run the house.

Gotta keep up appearances!

good thing you aren’t a dev then because your games would die quick

I read this post last night and I’m still laughing.

This is the funniest post I’ve read in a long while.