Remember these? Only true overwatch players will

I can’t tell if this formatted correctly.

6 Likes

I wonder if the enemy team has a SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD generator.

'Member when ults weren’t cancelled upon death and stun? Like, you ulted and it didn’t lose ult charge the second you died activating it.

1 Like

I really do. It might do well here.
Imagine that it’s based on the type of ult it is. Channeled, it decreases on the timer. It could help Nano, since it can be canceled in the 0.5 seconds it takes to apply.

We just need to wait 15 years to get OverWatch vanilla back, and have a real game with less CC, only few tweks to Hog and go for it.

1 Like

Honestly I think they should bring these back. Just make them launch at Reaper upon a kill so in a way he just auto picks them up. If he’s to far away then he won’t get them. This prevents him from just pecking damage at heroes to self heal while at the same time adding a small amount of skill.

1 Like

Good times, but like all good, all of it came to the end.

Just like with many games, generic players come in and demand to make game as generic, as they are.

3 Likes

I remember Zen with 150hp …

Blizzard should probably make a thing in the workshop to use hero data from a select date or something. Make it like a bit cryptic like how they have the icons in there but are hidden in the code but smart enough people can figure it out, that way people can play the heroes past versions and stuff. The data for it still exists and the currrent workshop doesnt really allow you to recreate those old abilities or effects to their rightful glory.

Like letting people pick between different version of Mercy, like each update to a hero would be a different version, so you can play 1.0 mercy with a cast time on rez or the later one with invulnerability or play original 2.0 mercy so people can see how op it was or the one after that added the cast time and still made rez instant in valk.

Something like that im sure would get a lot of attention and praise if they added it.

4 Likes

Lmao
Welcome To Potg system

i miss the underrated shield gen

“shield gen is useless”

1 Like

I feel like that last one is a shot directly at me…

you should add another picture with a full friends list :frowning:

good times!

1 Like

I genuinely miss all of those except for Bastion shield and Reaper souls… everything else made their respective heroes unique and fun, which many of them now aren’t.

Best voice line ever! They need to bring it back

Missing Photon Shield (not barrier i mean the old, old one)

D.va used to kill herself with bomb.

2 Likes

Me: “Come back Shield Generator! I miss you! Junkrat misses you! Even Tracer misses you!”

Tracer: Continues to party

Every good game has to spoil sometime…

Wasn’t it only 25 shield?
I remember is was super low and we always laughed about it because it did nothing.

1 Like

I think it was 25, I got that and the Shield Generator mixed up.