Rejoin on PS4 didn't work So i lost 50 SR

I lost 50 SR points due to this.
Disconnected on my PS4 and lost 50 SR points. When I was able to recover from disconnecting and I selected Rejoin it wouldn’t let me.

I understand you guys are trying to keep people from leaving and everything but its messed up that if the button doesnt work youre crap out of luck with no one to contact directly about it.

Is there anyway I can get help on this?

When the Rejoin Button stops working it usually means the disconnection issue is still happening at that time. If you are disconnecting frequently, check these console specific troubleshooting steps:

It was only the one time, just it sucks that they drop your SR rating with no way to at file something to get it back even with proof of disconnect. Im just wondering are they going to fix it or should I just expect it.

Well remember, Lost Connection to the Server (LC-202) is a case when there is a problem between you and the game servers somewhere. Nothing on Blizzard’s end to fix there. As always, Competitive Penalties do have to apply for all disconnections, but that is why they start small. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: