Reinhardt's Earthshatter is so Bugged, Please Fix it! (With Video)

Thank you Papa Jeff for addressing my concerns! We don’t deserve you, we love you :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

OMG Thank you for acknowledging investigation on this issue!!

I see at least 1 hammer down fail every single game I play.

I was playing the other night and caught 4 people in a hammer down. They all stopped moving with anticipation of dropping but not one of them did. My partner was behind me as Zarya yelling “wtf just happened?” and my only response was “it’s normal…”

6 Likes

how bout when you are on the payload and he earthshatters on the ground and i still get stun

Could you look into stuff like this, too? Not my video, but this happens a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijsXh8_h6c
1 Like

as a rein main i thought the same thing because i was playing Orisa yesterday and some guy used Earth shatter didn’t knock me down. Though i save the clip when i watched it he was a noob and he used it into my barrier. I offered standard Rein tips he never got back to me…

Ok. Derek (who is amazing) immediately replied.

He said: “We know what the issue is, but it’s unfortunately not an easy fix.”

Apparently, it’s the same issue that also affects Doomfist’s Seismic Slam. He is scheduled to work on a fix that will likely deploy around early April.

Sorry for the delay. Software development is… um… fun.

156 Likes

Good. I want more power on doomfist, and more stability.

2 Likes

at least someone understands. maybe i can show them this and explain that im not that bad. at least not that bad all the time:wink:

And esports development is priority, right? I’ve been playing since near launch and earthshatter has been bugged forever.

25 Likes

we tank mains understand dont worry. as long as your trying.

2 Likes

It’s good to see that work is being done. Software development is um fun (lol sarcasm), but April is really far away to have such a large impacting bug on a critical roles ultimate :frowning:

If OWL and World Champion players / streams were showing failed hammers all season, would this result in a faster fix?

1 Like

Thanks for the super quick replay Papa Jeff.

At least we know that you guys know about the problem and we believe in your amazing ability to fix it sooner or later :grinning:

I assume by your later post you’re aware of what exactly the problem is now but I’ve also experience it going through shields and hitting people outside of its range.

I don’t think the people who are busy with the Overwatch League stuff are the same people working on the software development side of things, so chill out :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Earthshatter has been bugged since launch, all that has to be said.

6 Likes

omg the fact that you actually respond to people and along with the rest of the team makes me love this game even with all its bugs and sometimes toxic community even more <3

1 Like

What about Hanzo nonregs?

JEFF PLEASE I HAVE SO MANY DOOMFIST BUG CLIPS. Please look at them.

2 Likes

rein is really buggy. shatter, charge, ult loss… everything

7 Likes

While you’re looking at bugs, please look at the Variann thread talking about Genji’s deflect hitbox. Bunch of video evidence to show how broken it is. Reached 1800 upvotes on the old forums with no blue post. Pretty Please!

2 Likes