"Reinhardt is fine"

But didn’t you hear!! Jeff said on 27 February, or 53 days ago, that we can expect a fix, finally, by early-April!!! (Never heard from ever again)

How long has this ability been bugged again? Oh yea, forever. It’s sad.

3 Likes

Okay…WHAT did i just see?

I instantly feel a LOT better about missing my shatties

1 Like

This happened to me in comp some time ago:
_https://gfycat.com/ChubbyComfortableBovine
I remember in that same match a lot of times I kept knocking away enemies who were clearly in front of my charge.

In a different match I accidentally pressed Q in front of an enemy Reinhardt who had his shield up and I knocked him down. Later on I asked him in chat how it even managed to get him and he was as perplexed as I was.

A few days ago I missed a full-team earthshatter for no reason at all. It was the perfect moment to use it, and so I did, but then the enemies all kept moving as if nothing ever happened. (I didn’t even have any latency issues that day whatsoever)
None of this is fine…:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I really like Reinhardt and his kit, but this is so true. Unfortunately…

2 Likes
5 Likes

So I’m curious, did you actually have someone on this forum that told you “Reinhardt is fine” ?

Because I get that a lot here on the forums, and every time someone says that, I wonder if they even play Reinhardt, or they are bias, or maybe both.

1 Like

Esports ready!

3 Likes

“Personal note to you, my dude: discord is accessible in a browser! Talk to meh!”

I think this is worth a “5 Riens walked into a china shop” joke…

unfortunately i don’t know any 3:

3 Likes

Someone said it to me in game, so it inspired me to make the post. They were like “he is fine now, I don’t know what you’re talking about”. He had like 50 minutes on him total.

2 Likes

Woah, I knew Rein had unresolved issues but that video is just nuts. Those enemies were clearly inside the earth shatter radius.

Rein should be the next hero who is addressed without a doubt.

4 Likes

Wow this is just sad. It it seems like the Trap blocked his Earthshatter. This is just frustrating to look at. I know already that his Ult get’s blocked by a lot, but this is just ridiculous.

I really don’t understand why they don’t fix him. Is it really that hard to identify the problem?

Being a tank in a random group these days is rather annoying, particularly Reinhardt. Even a small breeze is enough to drop his shield. The power creep has just taken him from tank to … ultimate battery.

1 Like

i have had similar experiences as well,some almost the same as in clip 2. I use shatter while a hog ults, my ult goes off and animation finishes while i slowly go into the air, nothing happens to the hog but nothing is in between us. or the fact that i get stunned when shatter finishes and the shatter effect on the ground is even there, nothing happens even though the animation finished on my screen.

That bug is fairly easy! His hammer down is assumed to have initiated from the payload.

…Which sits a few meters in the air. A ridiculous case of the graphics not lining up with the code at play, and something Blizzard should button up.

lol no. He is definitely far off of the payload.

2 Likes

So five crusaders walk into a Chinese shop, right?
[paragraph of story]
“Oh, Sandy? I thought you said ‘shandy’!”

I say it’s the Trap which blocked it. You can see it if you pause and play at s8 of the clip. Wouldn’t be the first time that a small object like that prevents it from working properly.

He initiated it while on the payload. Big difference.

Semantics though, since it really should follow what we see.

Also, Brawl pointed out the trap, though it wasn’t dead center, so it can’t explain the guys to the left.

Rien needs a crap ton of bug fixes before you can even look at buffing him,which needs to also happen.

1 Like

With the game changing, Rein is almost gone. Every other tank can do what Rein could making rein obsolete. But I didn’t know how damn broken his shatter was xD

1 Like