Reinhardt/Brigitte 180 Degree Flip Bug

Recently I have started to experience a bug, using Brigitte, where you will be flipped around 180 degrees at random after raising or lowering her shield. This has started happening to me more in the past couple weeks than ever before. I am a Brigitte main and it is SOOO annoying to lower your shield to throw your mace at someone, or go to shield bash, and all of a sudden you wasted your abilities and are facing the completely opposite direction giving the enemy team plenty of time to kill you, thus eliminating one of your team’s only two healers. I have lost a few different comp games and plenty of fights because of this happening. Blizz pls fix.

4 Likes

I’m having this annoying bug as well. Usually right after you drop your shield and try to immediately use a skill. I’m playing a lot of Rein lately and this bug is being frequent, making me miss fire strikes and ults.

Same. Brigitte did a 180 between a shield bash and melee. Only happened to me once or twice within the week but it’s very noticeable.

Do you use a alt account under the name of Dinnerbone? :stuck_out_tongue:

I came here to report the bug as well, but for reinhardt, it’s been around for several months, it isn’t recent and I thought it may have already been reported but it has yet to be fixed. When on Rein, I often do a 180 especially when dropping the shield using an ability but sometimes when just dropping it to run. Today I hit q while holding the shield up and did a 180 and blew my ult into a wall instead of hitting the enemy in a competitive game. Please fix this A.S.A.P.

I have kind of a megathread for this bug. If you have any videos or highlights with it after v1.28 please upload them (You can use gfycat.com or youtube.com ) and i will add them to the thread.