Rein/Brig Shield and Mercy/Torb Weapon Bugs

I am extremely frustrated playing the characters listed above.

Rein/Brig: About half the time I drop my shield to use an alternative ability (hammer swing, flamestrike, earthstrike, mace swing, and if I try to jump) I get turned. Most of the time I get turned a complete 180. I just played one game as Rein in QP and i whiffed 3 earthstrikes due to the 180 turn.

Mercy/Torb: It won’t let me switch weapons. If I use the scroll on my mouse or I hit 1 and 2 to switch weapons, it wont change. The animation works. The arm of Torb goes down to bring out the hammer, and yet it will still be the gun. I have to sit there and button mash 2 about 30 times to get it to switch to hammer. Building a turret takes about 30 seconds for me because I can never get my hammer out, and forget any sort of battle Mercy. Not even worth trying to get her gun out.

Anyone else experiencing these? Any timeline on when this may be fixed?

Sounds like a latency issue imo.

Never experienced this personally.

It’s not a latency issue. It’s a bug among many others reintroduced with the latest patch.

I have also experienced sometimes this bug that sometimes doesn’t let you swing with the hammer. I have to reopen the shield for it to fix itself.