Regarding the recent PTR changes:

People be complaining about Tracer meta but I’m over here rejoicing that Brig isn’t OP anymore. Keep the tank elements and buff Inspire. Now she’s more of a tank/healer hybrid.

Do not @ me with “But the Tracer meta” because she still has the stun. She just takes more team coordination to focus her down. And she still has Rally armor.

Hope y’all one-tricks have a better day, though. Cheers, loves.

14 Likes

3 Likes

She still has burst heal that overheals with armor. She’s still very much a counter to Tracer, just not a hard counter.

1 Like

But they didn’t buff Inspire. The result is an entire .667/s in healing being done.

They should buff her team-based healing and leave her self heal alone.

The Shield Bash combo works as intended - down to 105 damage. Tracer can take a full combo now and still unload a clip into someone then recall.

It takes Brigitte 2 more seconds after her combo to Flail a 200 hp hero to 0.

5 Likes

Why should it take an entire team to kill just one hero? You can’t justify that. Tracer’s mobility is the most overpowered thing in all of Overwatch. Go ahead, nerf Brigitte’s stun… but Tracer’s mobility needs to be hit even harder for the sake of the game and everyone’s sanity.

3 Likes

She’s still got her stun?

Now you need to have teammates follow-up on damage. How a team game works. Plus Tracer’s diving backline anyways; have them turn around and support the kill.

You didn’t address this.

They’ll buff Inspire to make it more viable then.

But good. 200-HP heroes not being 1v1’d by an all-around “support” is pretty okay in my book.

She still counters tracer. But she isn’t a hard counter. Now it is an engagement in brig’s favor but if the tracer is good enough, can outplay her.

1 Like

Doesn’t need a full team. Ana shoots one dart, Zen shoots one orb, Lucio one volley.

Damage is 105; 45 damage is not hard to come by from supports. Only one that can’t do anything reliably there is Moira because of her gradual damage.

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m here rejoicing doom’s trip back to F-tier which surprisingly i see nobody talking about.

1 Like

So… Not the whole team… Just half the team. Gotcha. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Okay. Yeah. That is a pretty good point.

I still think the devs went a tad overboard with the nerfs as PR damage control over actual testing and analyzing changes.

I don’t deal with passive-aggression from someone with a username like “RevertMercy”.

You should, because it would save me the effort of typing the same exact thing in a slightly more direct and polite way.

I’m missing something. Most recent PTR keeps Brig from going through shields. How does that help Tracer?

He thinks it’s pretty reasonable for a “Support” to be more effective when they are near at least 1 other teammate.

Strange concept, huh?

There was a second batch of changes.
Incoming PTR Changes

2 Likes

well since nobody else will answer

Brig has 250 hp, 500 hp shield, self heal, a movement/stun tool, a far knockback tool, aimbot, and regenning armor with ult

all of those together make her one of the tankiest and hardest to kill heroes and gl dealing with 750++++++++++++ hp alone

not saying it requires a full team but 1 person is usually not enough and she’s the only solo hero that actually requires at least 2-3 people to fight her to win consistently in

Thanks.

Those are stupid changes which break her whole function. Tracer and Genji can escape, but everyone else will still have a tough time taking her down because of the Inspire buffs.

They’ve basically flipped the counters - Genji and Tracer now counter Brig, rather than the other way around.